Irene x Male Reader

Angst up ahead 😂

~~~

If you...

~~

You're leaving

And I can't do anything, but seeing you getting far away slowly..

I'm blankly standing here, looking at you who's turning into a small dot then disappears..

Baby, I remember our old times together.. But mostly, I remember you..

If you know that I still really love you, would you come back to me and start it all over again?

If you know how hard I'm struggling, will you come back and make things become easier?

I can treat you better than him.. I'm better than him..

You said that you love me so much that you can't live without me..

But it looks like our break up is a setting..

You look really fine with him, the one who's right beside you right now..

The one who's holding your hands and kissing your cheeks.. Just like I did before..

My friends said that I should forget you, but it's not that easy.. Because I prepared everything to propose you..

I remember the old days, when we were playing outside the house.. It was raining..

We ran down the street, splashed the water towards each other, interlocked our hands each other..

I remember how you asked me to take your pictures with my camera, and to be honest.. I still keep your photos in my drawer, and stares at them..

Remembering our golden times together..

You looked so happy that time..

But how can you be this good?

While I'm struggling to forget everything about you..

Please.. Let me know how to forget the person that I love..

Irene..

Irene Bae..

I love you..

So much..

~~~

Is it good? Lmao I don't think so 😂

Request by: sanalover

Sorry, I made it as an angst.. I'm just feeling down these days..

Hope you enjoy it!