Rosé x fem reader

This is going to be short.

~~~

Time

~~~

"Ugh"

Another groan escaped this Australian girl, a groan which she made right after seeing her beloved girlfriend being too close with Lisa.

"Jealous Miss Park?"

A voice teased Rosé from behind.

"Oh shut up Jisoo unnie.." Rosé rolled her eyes.

Jisoo chuckled and walked towards the girl Rosé jealous of.

"Your girlfriend is damn jealous and has been groaning that makes me losing my appetite. Go get her" Jisoo said, drowning herself into the soft couch.

Not wasting time, Y/N stands up and jumps to Rosé's side.

"Hey, Chipmunk" a short kiss landed on Rosé's cheek, her blood rushing through her cheeks.

"What do you want?" Rosé crossed her arms and pouted, looking away from her girlfriend.

"I want you.." Y/N whispered, enough to send chills through the chipmunk's spine.

"Go to your Lalisa, you always spend YOUR time with her, right?" Rosé in annoyed tone.

"Oh girl, she's so different with you.. Lisa may be look hot.. but damn girl, you're the one who can drive me really insane on bed" Rosé gasped in surprise as Y/N's warm hand successfully found its way into her shirt.

"N-not here!" Rosé pulled Y/N's hand out of her shirt.

"Then bedroom will be" Y/N picked the Australian girl up, with her own reflex, Rosé wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck while her legs was around her girlfriend's waist.

"I'll give you my time, just how the way you like it" Y/N made her way to the bedroom.

Rosé smashed her lips against Y/N's, kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Y/N gently squeezed the singer's butt, earning a soft moan from the owner.

Y/N locked the door once they got in, laying Rosé down onto the bed.

"Get ready to stay in the bed for the whole day tomorrow, Park Chaeyoung" Y/N whispered huskily.

"Oh god.."

~~

Ayeee I'm alive.

Miss me?