BLACKPINK when

They realize that they're pregnant and the way they tell you..

~~

For my friend who sprained her/his wrist 😂
Get well soon, mate! BLACKPINK192

~~

I'll do it in Blackpink's pov

~~

Jisoo

These days, I always feel like I'm about to puke and I feel something weird in my belly. So I decided to ask Jennie.

"So, what do you want to ask me about?" Jennie asked.

"Well.. I feel kinda weird around these days. I felt dizzy, and like I'm about to throw up.. And.. I felt something weird in my belly" I said.

"You WHAT?!" She yelled, making me closing my ears. "Get the test pack in my bedroom and check if you're pregnant or not!" She ordered me.

I just nodded and take the test pack, then goes into the bathroom.

After that, I checked the result and.. Yeah, I almost fainted. I felt happy, yet.. Sad. I don't know what's going to happen next if Y/N knows this.

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Jennie with her excited face.

"So?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-it's posi-"

"HELL YEAH! I KNEW IT! I'M GOING TO HAVE A NIECE!" she shouted. "We should tell Y/N about this and tell Y/N that you're pregnant!"

When I'm about to say something, I heard the main door is open.

"Jisoo~ Jendeukie~ Pasta~ Limario~, I'm home!"

I see Jennie smirking.

"Perfect timing.."

We both walked out from the room and go to the living room.

"Jisoo! Who's the owner of this testpack? It shows that it's positive.." We both looked at Y/N who's holding the test pack.

"It's-"

"Your, chicken queen is pregnant"

"Jennie!" I yelled.

"Wait.. You what?!" Y/N yelled.

"Baby, I-"

"I gotta tell my parents about this! Oh gosh I'm so happy!" Y/N hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

I looked at Jennie who's proudly staring at me, I mouthed at her.

"I think getting pregnant is not that bad.."

~~

~~

Jennie

Shock.

Totally shocked.