Seulgi x Reader

No warning
**
Crystal Snow
**
Your POV

It was another night at beautiful town of Seoul. And tonight, the air feels so cold since it's almost winter. But that didn't stop me to go out with my beautiful girlfriend, Seulgi.

Tonight, I feel so blessed. No, everyday I feel so blessed. Having Seulgi next to me and the best part, I can call her as my girlfriend.

She looks so beautiful from the top of the head until the tip of her toes. She wears a black coat and a red training pants, and there's a camera hanging on her neck.

"The night is surely cold right now" she looked at our intertwined hand and chuckles lightly.

"Well, it's almost winter. So, it's normal that the weather is cold. If it's hot, the whole world would be shaking right now" she laughed at my words.

"I agree with that" she said.

We continue to walk until she stopped and yelled.

"Look! That garden is beautiful!" She let my hand go and run towards the garden in front of her.

I chuckled and walk towards her. I saw her kneeling down in front of a bunch of flower and take her camera.

Click

I smiled and continue to look at her, until,

Click

Click

Click

Click

"Yah! Stop taking photos of unnecessary things with my camera!" I protest.

She ignored me and continues to take a photo of each flowers in front of her.

"Aish, this girl..." I shook my head and massaged my temple.

I walk towards her to get the camera from her hand. When I was about to grab the camera,

Click

She smiles widely.

"You look really good, so I take a photo" she chuckled. I smile.

"You look better.." I hugged her gently and kisses her red nose.

She looks at me and chuckles. I frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She only smile.

And the next move that she makes, shock me. She kissed me, but when I about to kiss her back. She pulled away.

"There's a snow on your nose... and happy snow day... or Christmas... or new year.." she giggled. I pecked her lips.

"You too, my bear"

****

I
Feel
So
Soft
Today
After
Reading
Some
Fluff

Anyway, sorry for the messed up grammars

Req by kpop_girlgroups