JenLisa (oneshot)

No warning

~~

Happy Birthday, to you

~~

Lisa POV

My days, have always been so special. Each day, I successfully passed them with happiness and smile on my face.

But there's also the days, where I really wanted to break down, cry, and shout.

But mostly, I'm feeling happy. Especially today, 16th of January. The day when my beautiful girl was born.

Kim Jennie.

"Lisaaaa!"

A baby voice called out my name, echoing through the room. I turned my head to see a cute brunette girl running towards me.

"Jen- ah! What happened?" I asked, right after she jumped towards me, making me fall onto the sofa.

"Jisoo unnie and Rosie are mean! They want to attack me with those whipped creams!" She hid right next to me, hugging me tightly.

I laughed and hugged her back.

"Lisa! Give us Jennie!" Jisoo unnie pointed her finger that was already covered in cream.

I shook my head rapidly and immediately hide the cute brunette behind me.

"Fight me.." I smirked.

The chicken lover and the Australian girl whined loudly.

"You're no fun! Anyway, let's order chicken and let Jennie pay them!" Jisoo unnie raised her fist into the air.

"Let's gooo!~" Rosé followed Jisoo happily.

They walked away to the kitchen and there's only me and Jennie now.

"It's save now" I looked at her.

Jennie looked back at me with her gummy smile. She kept hugging me while looking at me.

"Thank you, my savior" Jennie pecked my cheek, I blushed, looking away from her.

"You know.. this is the best birthday ever. Blinks are with me.. even you and the members are here with me also!" She intertwined her fingers with mine.

"I felt so scared.. if Blink was really disappointed at me. Because of the dating news.. I mean.. it hurts them.. so do us.. just to keep our relationship go on, sajangnim forced me to do that with Kai.." Jennie tightened her hug.

I kissed the top of her head, pulling her closer to me. I caressed her hair, whispering love words in her ear.

"You don't have to be worry, Blinks will understand.. don't you know? They are more than FBI or detective.. earning so much prove that you and him are not actually dating.. they are amazing.. like you, baby" I whispered softly to her.

She looked up to me, kissing me right on my lips. I can feel her love radiating to my body, making those butterflies inside my stomach become wild. So wild.

She cupped my cheeks, not willing to let go of me yet. After several seconds, she pulled back with a huge smile on her face.

Beautiful

Gorgeous

Smart

Amazing

Kind

Cute

Sexy?

WELL HELL YES SHE'S MY SEXY GIRLFRIEND!

Generous

Caring

No words are enough to describe her.

She's everything I could ever ask for. I'm so thankful that God willing me to keep her right by my side.

I'm so happy that I can call her mine. One day, I'm sure. So sure.

That one day, we'll live in a house.. where there will be little Lisa and little Jennie running around the house.

Little us, that we can call.

Our children.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lalisa, thank you.. for being in the part of my life.."

"Anytime, my love... and anyway... Happy birthday, babygirl.. I love you so much"

"Not possible"

"Oh hell yes possible"

"Not possible, I love you the mostest!"

"Ah... you really know that I can't win against you"

"Of course! I'm your girlfriend after all"

...

...

...

"Jennie?"

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Nothing.."

"Tell meeee"

"It's nothing baby.."

"Stop laughing, and tell me!"

With that, I smiled widely.

"I love you baby.."

"I love you toooo"

~~~

Jenlisa oneshot, fin

~~

AYEEEE MY CHILDREN HOW ARE YOUU

Anyway..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JENDEUKIEEEEEEEE