Hello Characters

So, here's a basic introduction to the (main) characters of this story. And here, I hand it over the Yashika, the She of this story.

------------

Hello, it's Yashika Mishra - Doctor In Making. And I love coffee. And I am not good with introductions. So please bear with my boring one, here.

It's a what-story, I have no idea. All I know now, is I am narrating my life, sitting here, typing it all out, page by page, word by word, memory by memory.

Major roles? All of them!? Well, since it will all be a mess if I put down each name and each relation here, I will just name a few to take the lead. Rest of them? You will get to know as you proceed with me in this journey.

Samaira Joshi - or Sammy, my best friend forever, soul sister, my bro, my go-to, my - you can keep adding the tags. Without her, I can't even imagine what my life would have been.

Aaditya Damle - or Aadi, my guy best friend, my sane buddy. He is the logical one, who often knocks me back to senses when I lose myself.

Deep Mehta - The Punjabi Tadka to my otherwise bland life. Close friend, you can say. Or more? Let's see.

Animesh Chatterjee - Well, it's complicated. You will know, slowly. And I will too, hopefully.

Samir Choudhury - Can we not talk about him, pretty please? Okay, just that he belongs somewhere in my life, plays some major life changing roles too.

Ayan Mishra - Mr. Popular of University and my super senior. Also the He mentioned in the previous part. Friend, guide, or more? Let's find out.

These are some people who have played important roles in my life and have shaped me for who I am today. Ready to meet each one of them? Me too, it's been long. Come on, let's go. Turn, turn.

Author's Note

**Hey there!! So, here are the important characters of this story. There are a few other, who you will get to know when you read further. For now, this is it. Thank you for reading this far. I hope you liked the names, cause I do. Haha. Good day, dear reader.**