Chapter 12

Ok so this is IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!! I want to take two votes. The first one is about ship names. Please comment and give me ideas for ship names and then I will let you all vote on the top 3 names.

Second i have been asked if I could turn this into an mpreg story. I personally like reading mpreg but I know that some people do not like it. So the question is should I make this an mpreg and if I do will you still read this story?

Ok that's all for now please give me your opinion and enjoy the chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden's POV

Ethan just changed into a freaking wolf! How is that even possible?

It must be the medicine they gave me for pain. Yeah that has to be it! But then how did I feel the soft fur? It was so soft and warm and thick.

I could feel the slight hazy feeling in my head from the medicine but it wasn't enough to cause me to hallucinate. So does that mean that Ethan, the super hot nice guy I've been crushing on, is a werewolf?!

I mean yeah, I didn't really believe they existed but then again I knew anything could be possible.

And why is he saying that it has to do with my mother? Just the mention of her brings a sharp pain to my chest. I see him flinch at the pain he must see in my eyes before he takes a deep breath.

"Jayden... your mom was like me. She could change into a wolf." He says slowly. I feel like icy water has been thrown over me. My breath catches in my throat and I feel like if I don't take a breath soon I will suffocate. Ethan seems to realize this also as he comes closer to me.

I frantically shake my head as I shrink back into the wheelchair. I'm trapped with a guy who can change into a wolf and now he was telling me that my own mother was one of them. But if my mother was one of them then why was she killed by wolves?

Wait! Was the wolves who killed my mom like them? I have to find out.

'What about the wolves who killed my mom?' I sign slowly as I fight to even my breathing. He looks uncertain and locks his gaze on the ground for a few minutes before slowly looking into my eyes.

"Yes. They were shifters too." he finally says. My world crashes down around me. I can feel tears falling from my eyes and everything seems more clear. My hearing is heightened and I'm sure if I wasn't blinded by tears everything would be brighter too. This always happens when I'm upset or really happy. It's like everything is so much more intense when I feel real emotion.

Was this normal or am I just a freak? Well I know I'm a freak but now I'm beginning to wonder if I'm mental too. I'm in the middle of woods again and I just saw the guy I like turn into a wolf and then tell me that my mom was one too and was killed by wolves who could change too. Who wouldn't think I was mental?

Surely I should be admitted to some type of ward or something full of crazy people like me. This isn't possible! A fuzzy memory pushes to the edge of my consciousness and I vaguely remember my mom telling me to stay open minded.

Was this what she meant? Did she want me to accept that werewolves are real? But what does that make me? My mom was a wolf but I know for a fact that I have never changed into a wolf.

I gasp for breath to calm the sobs that kept trying to break free and I become aware of Ethan crouched infront of me speaking soothingly and gripping my good hand. His thumb was rubbing circles on the back of my hand and I put all my focus on the tingly sensation that was shooting through my hand from the simple touch.

After several minutes my breathing finally settles down and I look at Ethan with watery eyes.

"Are you ok now?" I nod and he continues slowly in a calming tone. "Ok I'm really sorry about what happened to your mom but I have to explain some things. Do you think you can stay calm and hear me out?" I nod again.