Chapter 13

Ok so I have been doing a LOT of thinking. I have finally decided to split this story in two. One version will have mpreg and one will stay the way it is.

This book right here will stay without mpreg.

For the people who want to read the mpreg version. It will be exactly the same as this book for a few more chapters. Or I can just keep it the same book with no mpreg and make a sequel for the mpreg. But I need your help!!!! please help me think of a name for it and a cover.

ALSO this chapter is dedicated to arw1012 because she helped me with TONS of great ideas for this story. Also I recommend you check out stories on her profile!!

And FINALLY PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS!!!!!! top 3 ship names are: Edan, Jaydeth, & Jaythan

Onto the story now!!!!

~~~~~~

Jayden's POV

I slowly wipe at the tears falling down my cheek with my good hand but it's no use. Every time I wipe a tear away another just takes it's place. Ethan has been gone for hours!

I knew it. Even someone like Ethan, who I found out is definitely not normal, can't love someone like me. Heck he can't even stand to kiss me!

I wish I was normal or even something like Ethan. He's a werewolf and my mom was a werewolf. Why can't I be like them? Oh that's right! the entire universe hates me!!!

There's no other explication. Why else would I be laying in a hospital bed in pain and have it rubbed in my face that the guy I have liked for a long time can't even stand to kiss me?

My fingers twitch as I have the desire to cut. My wrist is tingling where I last cut and it's just making me need the sweet pain more.

If I cut then I can stop the pain inside and out. The pain from the cut would be soo good that I will only be able to focus on it. That's it! there's nothing wrong with my legs. Only my stomach arm and throat are sore. If I can force myself to the bathroom there has to be a razor or at least something sharp.

I shift over toward the edge of the bed and grit my teeth tightly together as pain shoots through my torn stomach muscles. Finally after more pain filled tears slip free I am at the edge of my bed with my feet touching the floor.

I slowly shift my weight to my feet and stand up shakily. I grip the IV pole next to me and am grateful that it is on wheels. I slowly shuffle my way to the bathroom pausing every few steps to breath through the intense pain and ensure that I won't pass out.

I finally close the door behind me and lock it before slowly scanning the bathroom for a blade. There! On the counter beside the sink someone left a shaving razor. All I have to do now is pop the blade out.

I grab the razor and quickly pop the blade out thanks to years of practice. I carefully grip the blade as I slowly lower myself to the floor. My stomach was on fire from all the movement and I'm sure that some of the recently formed scabs had ripped back open. Oh well the less blood in my body the better right?

Maybe one day if I bleed enough I will be able to bleed out all the self hate and people might finally be able to love me.

I know that's not how it works but a freak can dream right?

I'm finally sitting on the floor with my back pressed against the shower door. A smile spreads across my face as I look happily at the blade in my hand. I grip the blade with my thumb and forefinger and bring it to my wrist. I pause as I realize that the doctor will see the fresh cut when he checks on my arm. And my left arm is too damaged to be able to cut my other wrist.