Chapter 16

I forgot to show the scores for ship names when I updated last night.

Edan: 9

Jaythan: 5

Jaydeth: 0

So unless anymore people want to vote Edan is the ship name!

Now onto the story....

~~~~~~

Jayden's POV

I breath slowly through my nose and try to stay calm. I have been thrown around inside the trunk because of my dad's crazy driving and I was beginning to feel dizzy. Can you run out of air in a car trunk?

Right as I am convinced that I'm going to suffocate the car suddenly stops causing me to slam against the side of the trunk. I look around wildly but the stupid blindfold was too thick to see through.

I take a deep breath as I feel cold air rush over me. A hand grips my hair and yanks me up and out of the trunk. I can tell that it's my father because of how he grips my hair. He always loves to drag me around by my hair he told me once that he hopes he pulls it all out one day because I don't deserve to have the same colored hair as my mom.

"Is this the boy?" a deep voice asks and I swing my head back and forth panic making my senses sharpen. I can hear at least 3 other people besides my dad. My breathing speeds up and I desperately want to gasp for breath but this gag is making it seem impossible to breath correctly.

"Yeah this is him. Now where is my money?" my dad asks. Money? What does that have to do with me? Why am I here?

"Your money is right here now hand over the boy." The same deep voice from earlier says. Wait! I know this voice! Where have I heard this voice before?

"Here take it. It made a mess in my fucking car anyway." My dad says as he shoves me forward. I fall forward and since my hands are tied I can't stop my fall. My head connects with the floor with a sickening crack sound. I'm sure if I could see everything would be spinning right now.

I hear rustling and footsteps walking out the door as I lay there stunned. What just happened? Who left? I am jerked out of my thoughts as a hand wraps around my left arm, right where the wolf tore into it. Pain shoots through me as whoever it is lifts me up by that arm. I scream in pain as I feel something tear in my shoulder. The gag muffles my scream as I hear chuckles.

"Look, the poor baby is in pain." this was yet another familiar voice. Why can't I remember who these voices belong to?

"Aw it looks confused! maybe we should take the blindfold off and have some fun before Chris gets here." A third voice suggests. Man I really know these voices but my head is so fuzzy that I can't remember where. And who is Chris? I don't know any Chris.

"No let's take him to his room first and get him comfortable then we will have some fun." The first voice says. From the tone of his voice I can tell that there's no way I will be comfortable.

I was proven correct as I was dragged down some steps and a musky smell takes over and cold damp air attacks any exposed skin. I feel them untie my arms and then cold metal wrap around each wrist. I hear the sound of chains moving and my hands are lifted up with the chain until I almost have to stand on my tiptoes. I feel like sobbing at the pain in my torn shoulder. It was just pure agony shooting through my entire arm and I'm pretty sure I will never be able to use that arm again.

I feel a hand grab the blindfold and forcefully rip it off my face. I blink into the darkness and finally my eyes adjust to the small amount of light. I was in a small concrete room which I imagine is some sort of basement. Ironic right? I'm being held hostage and they put me in the most predictable place ever!