Chapter 3

Chapter 3

{Eden's P.O.V.}

3 months later

"Come on, Eden! It won't be that bad, trust me!" My friend, Kylie, said. She's the first person I met ever since I ran away to New York. She's a werewolf as well, and she's also a Beta's daughter. Kylie is a petite blonde with chocolate brown eyes. She was about 5'5". She's part of the New Dawn Pack. Her best friend, Dylan, is the alpha and he's letting me stay on his territory, after hearing why I ran away. He doesn't know who my mate had been and didn't know what pack I had come from. Luckily, he didn't push me into answering those questions.

He's only seventeen, but his parents were killed in a rogue attack, so he took on the alpha title at the age of sixteen. Luckily, Dylan started letting me train everyday for the past three months. I wasn't weak anymore, in fact, I was stronger than most of the other members in his pack because of the amount of training I had done.

I was still pretty thin, but at least I wasn't stick-thin anymore. I actually had started to accumulate a small amount of muscle.

Kylie's been trying to get me to get a makeover. I've been saying no for the last month, but she just won't stop.

"Fine!" I finally exclaimed, exasperated. She squealed, giving me a hug.

"Yay! I promise, you won't regret it!" She exclaimed as she dragged me to her car.

Twenty minutes later, we were standing inside of one of the most famous hair salons in New York City.

"Hi, I have an appointment for Eden Rose," Kylie told the lady at the front. I gave her a questioning look. She'd already made an appointment.

"I was kinda hoping that you'd agree, so I just made an appointment, just in case," she whispered to me, and I nodded. I was lead to one of the hair washing stations, and a hairstylist, Corrine, quickly washed my hair before leading me to a chair.

"What are you going to do to my hair?" I asked, curious. Kylie grinned.

"It's going to be a surprise!" She grinned.

"But-" I started.

"No buts! Just wait," she said. I sighed in defeat.

An hour later, I was finally allowed to see what my hair looked like. Corrine turned me around in the chair so that I could see myself in the mirror.

My eyes widened in shock when I looked at myself. My once matted and unkempt toffee colored hair that went to my waist was now silky smooth, thick, and shiny, and now went down to the bottom of my rib cage. I loved it.

"Oh my god! Your hair looks amazing!" Kylie squealed. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thank you for making me come here!" I said happily.

"Oh, we're not down yet!" She said before pulling me out of the salon.

"Wait, don't we need to pay?" I asked.

"Nope, Corrine's a family friend," Kylie explained, and I nodded my head. She drove us to Mac before sitting me at one of the chairs in the store. A worker there came over and immediately started working on my makeup.

"Make sure it's an everyday look," Kylie told the worker, who nodded before getting back to work.

After about twenty minutes, I got to look at myself. I was, once again, shocked. My eyelashes were curled with mascara applied. That paired with the subtle smokey eye made my once dull green eyes pop a vibrant emerald green. My pale lips were now a natural looking reddish-pink. My skin looked and felt soft. I actually looked... pretty.