Chapter 15

Chapter 15

After our ski trip, Leo and I have been basically inseparable. Over next couple of months, he's been nothing but sweet and caring. I smiled to myself, thinking about the night he marked me as I touched my mark.

I was currently standing in my closet with a towel wrapped around myself as I picked out an outfit for school. It was luckily getting warmer, so I decided on a white knit long sleeve crop top, and I paired it with a dark red skirt. I found a pair of brown Steve Madden's to match with the outfit.

I sat down at my vanity and quickly blow dried my hair before I decided to curl it. I applied a neutral eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. Once I was done, I stood in front of my mirror, assessing my outfit. I smiled, satisfied with my outfit.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple as I heard someone honk their car. I knew it was Leo's, so I headed outside. I grinned when I saw him. He was leaning against his car, and when he saw me, he held his arms out for me. I ran and jumped into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you," he said as his breath fanned my neck. I giggled, pulling away slightly and pecking his lips.

"You saw me less than 24 hours ago," I pointed out as he opened the door for me and I hopped in.

"That's just too long," he said as he closed the car door.

I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face the entire drive to school. We hung out with our friends in the parking lot. When the bell rang, Leo walked me to my class. As I was pulling out my materials for class, I found a folded piece of paper. I frowned, pulling it out.

Meet me by the tree during lunch<3 Leo

I grinned when I saw it was from Leo. As the bell rang, I put the note back and tried to pay attention in class.

~~

I was grinning as I walked out of the school and towards the large oak tree during lunch. As I turned the corner, I saw something I wasn't expecting.

Leo and Selene. Kissing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!! I know it's kinda short, but I wanted to get something finished. I'm not sure when I'll update again, but it's kinda getting hard to finished the book. If you guys could give me ideas on how to end the book, that would be great! 

Anywayssssss... please vote, comment, and spread the word about my book!

Love you guys!

-Sky