Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Eden wake up! We're going shopping to find dresses for the party," Kylie yelled. I groaned, rolling out of bed. I yawned as I sleepily walked to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom. I went into my closet and chose to wear a white long sleeve lace top and a pair of dark skinny jeans. I put on a pair of tan slip-on Sperry's and the bracelet Dylan gave me. I quickly blow dried my hair and left it straight before applying mascara and lipgloss.

I grabbed my black North Face jacket before heading out of my room. Kylie was downstairs with coffee for both of us. I grabbed one before speaking.

"Thanks, can we use my new car?" I asked excitedly. Kylie laughed, nodding. We went to my car and I hopped into the driver's seat. Kylie told me where we were going, and I've lived here long enough to know where to go. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the stores.

The drive wasn't very long, and I was soon finding a parking spot. We hopped out and headed towards the stores to find each of us a dress for the New Years party. We entered one of the dress boutiques and were immediately greeted by a sales lady. She looked to be in her mid thirties.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The sales lady, Cally, asked.

"We're looking for sexy dresses for a New Years party," Kylie said.

"Okay, can I have your sizes?"Cally asked. We gave her our sizes and she nodded and left to get us some dresses. She came back and handed each of us a variety of dresses. Kylie and I headed to the dressing rooms to try on the dresses. I looked through each of the dresses, picking out the ones I liked and the ones that I didn't. Cally had given me four dresses, and I liked two out of the four.

The first dress was a three quarter length black sparkly dress that had an open back. It ended a couple of inches past my butt. I looked good in it and it was pretty cute. I opened the door of the dressing room at the same time Kylie did. She was wearing a red sparkly spaghetti strap dress that ended a little but past her butt. We both did a little twirl before speaking.

"No," we both said, shaking our heads. We both went back into our dressing rooms. I then tried on the second dress that I liked. It was a strapless sparkly black colored dress that ended a couple inches past my butt. The dress was sewn in strips that made a wrap design. The dress was skin tight. I looked at myself, smiling. I definitely felt sexy in it. I walked out of the dressing room and so did Kylie. She was wearing a silver sparkly dress that had one strap and ended a little past her but. We both grinned.

"Yes," we both said, and laughed. Cally came back and smiled kindly at us.

"Those look amazing on both of you, would you like me to get you the matching shoes for each of the dresses?" She asked, and we both nodded. Before Cally came back, Kylie and I changed back into our regular clothes. Cally gave us the shoes. Mine were a pair of black sparkly 5-inch peep-toe heels with 1 and a half inch platforms. Kylie's were the same, just in a sparkly silver. We both went up and paid for our dress and shoes before heading out.

We headed to a couple more stores before heading home. It was only 4:00 p.m. so we ate some food and made popcorn since we decided to watch movies. We sat down and got comfy in the movie room and started off by watching The Fault in our Stars. I was bawling by the end of it, but it was amazing! After watching a couple more movies, we were both tired and decided to go to sleep.

"Night Kylie," I said, yawning as I opened my bedroom door.

"Night Eden," she replied and I closed my door. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into my pajamas and crawling into bed. I turned off the lights and curled my comforter around my body. I was exhausted, and immediately fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I updated early, yay! It was kinda a filler chapter, but the next one will definitely have something interesting happen:). I'll try updating within 4-5 days, and I'm not sure how long the chapter will be. Hopefully, it'll be long!:)

Anywhoooo... please vote, comment, and spread the word about my books!

Love you guys!

-Sky