Chapter 13

Her outfit for when she goes back to her old school:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Ever since Leo told me that he would do anything to get me to forgive him, he's been doing just that. If I needed something, he was there. If I wanted something, he would give it to me. He was always around to help me.

My wolf has been constantly telling me to forgive Leo, and to be honest, I wanted to. So very badly.

It's been getting really hard to resist him when our bond kept growing stronger and he was basically by my side every second of every day.

I've been back for about a week now, and Jaxon's been filling me in on everything that's happened. He became Leo's third in command, Alex became Leo's beta, and, obviously, Leo became the Alpha. I've also been building a better relationship with Alex. He's actually been acting like a good older brother.

It's been awesome having Kylie here. All of our stuff was delivered, so now we were completely moved in. She's also been getting closer to Alex. He's been acting like the perfect mate to Kylie. Kylie's been so happy lately, and I'm so happy for her.

Yesterday was the last day of winter break, which means that today was my first day back at my old school. I had been laying in bed, but if I didn't get up now, I'd be late. I sighed, rolling out of bed. I headed to my bathroom, immediately turning on the shower before I quickly brushed my teeth. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed my hair and body with my rose and vanilla scented shampoo and soap. I turned off the water and grabbed one of my fluffy white towels, wrapping it around my damp body.

I exited my bathroom and headed into my closet. I looked through my clothes before deciding on a white lace skirt with a soft burgundy long sleeve shirt and a pair of black sheer tights. I paired it with a black belt with a pale gold clasp and a pair of brown ankle boots.

I sat down at my vanity and quickly blow dried my hair. I decided to curl it before applying some mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I also decided to put on a nude shimmery eyeshadow.

I exited my closet and looked at myself in the mirror. I was pleased with my outfit, so I grabbed my black North Face jacket and bag before heading downstairs. Alex and Leo were sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

Ever since I've been slowly starting to forgive Leo, Alex and Jaxon has been doing the same. Before, they were so mad that he rejected me. But after hearing what Leo had said and seeing that I was starting to forgive him, they were doing the same. My parents had found out what Leo had done because he had came and told my parents. That definitely earned him some brownie points with me since he was brave enough to tell them. My parents weren't exactly pleased when they heard this, in fact, they were furious. My dad wanted to beat the crap out of him, but my mom kept him from doing it. They've finally started to slowly forgive him, but I knew that it would be a long time before they fully forgave him.

I grabbed a bowl of my favorite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and a glass of orange juice. I sat down with them and they smiled at me.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at both of them. I was definitely getting more comfortable around them.

"Morning," they said in unison, making me laugh.

"You look great," Leo said with a grin, which made me blush.

"Thanks," I said, smiling slightly.

"So are you ready to get back to school?" Alex asked, making me groan.