15➢ dates & laughs

3k reads! omg, you guys are the best xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

johnny orlando

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i sit in my bed with my arm wrapped around kenzie, while my other hand holds my phone as i swipe through my instagram feed. i feel kenzie take a deep breath in as he chest rises and then slowly moves back down. she twists around so her head lays on my chest, her lips curve slightly upward, parted slightly. i chuckle lightly, placing a kiss on her head.

"john?" she croaks, her eyes still closed, obviously still half asleep.

"yeah?" i stare at all her beauty.

"what's the time?" she groans, stretching her arms upwards. i turn my head to my phone looking at the top of the screen to check the time.

"9:21 am," i tell her

"i need coffee in my system." she moans, dragging out the "m".

"well, climb through the window and do al your 'girly stuff'." she chuckles. "and i'll take you out for coffee." i finish my sentence. "sounds good?" she turns and look at me, with her hair all scrunched up, no longer dead straight from yesterday. she puts a cheesy smile on her face and pecks my lips.

"perfect." she wraps her arms around my neck and places another kiss on my cheek. i watch her carefully get out of bed and collect her belonging from last night. "see you in 30 minutes." she made her way over to the window opening it up. she blows a kiss before she climbs through the window into her own bedroom.

i decide it probably a good time to get out of bed as well, walking into my closet grabbing a random shirt and pants that go together putting them on my body. i walk into my bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. i shake my hair into its natural fluffed up position.

i grab my phone and wallet off my bedside table and walk out of my room closing the door behind me. i walk down the stairs seeing lauren and mum in the kitchen having a normal conversation.

"morning son." mum looks at me and the turns to lauren and smiles at me.

"have a good night last night?" lauren looks at me, i study her face a little more to see she's trying to hold in a laugh. i look at mum and then back at lauren. i scrunch my eyebrows together and look at them both with confusion written across my face. i carefully place my belongs on the kitchen counter not taking my eyes off them.

"what are you guys laughing at?" they both face each other and burst out laughing. "is there something on my face?" i start to feel my face. mum types her password into her phone fastly and then passes the device to me. i look at whats pulled up on the screen and then look up at her, my cheeks flushing bright red. 

i give her phone back to her and collect my own phone and wallet off the bench and turn around grabbing my car keys off the key holder. "i'm going out," i shake my head.

"with kenzie!" i hear my mum shout from the kitchen and then immediately hearing them both cracking up laughing. i roll my eyes and close the front door, their laughs fading.

-

sorry it's short :\