The New Resident

It's the first day for Dr. Devon Pravesh and he was already late. He rushed into the hospital looking for the doctor that hired him. He walked up to a man that was standing in front of the gym that was put into for the patient and sometimes for other to recover.  

"Excuse me, Do you know where I can find Dr.Conrad Hawkins?" Dr. Pravesh asked

"Your looking at him, Now take that tie off and stop acting formerly your not at Harvard any more."  Conrad said,with a smirk on his face. He turned toward Dr. Pravesh and he looked confused. Conrad ripped the tie off and handed it to him. "I read into your file, Yale then Harvard wow. But here you follow what I tell you. I'm always right  Understand." 

"No, I don't understand." Dr. Pravesh said. Conrad stepped closer. 

"You do as I say. " with that Conrad started walking away.  Dr. Pravesh rolled his eyes and ran after him.  They got to the Emergency room and people were running around like crazy people.

"Conrad, we got a patient  in room 6. He has something that need taking out of his ass." A nurse said giving him the patient's info. She had blonde hair,and Conrad was in love with her. 

"Thanks Nic." He said and he walked into the room. Dr. Pravesh followed after him. "You will be doing this exam. Be careful he loves when a man is up there."  He told Dr. Pravesh.  The patient smiled as he was on his stomach with his ass in the air.  After the exam was done Dr. Pravesh left the room and he went straight to the nurse's deck.  

"Nurse I need a transfer to follow another doctor. This one is insane." He said.

It was Nic he was talking to. "No can do." She said,stand up she walked up to him. " Conrad his the best doctors that we have. and if you don't like that you can just leave here for good. Because he can ruin you career just like that. The last resident we had,he is now a biology teacher. So you can either listen to Conrad or pack your bags and leave." She said. Dr. Pravesh stood there in shock. Wow no one ever told him that before.  How can work with a doctor like that,he will learn to just go with it.

A/n

Hey guys, I know if any of you watch the show it was Conrad that told Devon Pravesh about the old resident but I wanted to change it up a bit... But I hope you guys like this new story.. I will try to update more with my other stories as well but school sucks and I really want to finish school so.. Forgive me if the chapters are short and I take forever to publish. Thanks