1

(Y/n)'s POV

My momma's car finally pulled up to a new place.

I couldn't read, but the bright colors and picture of the lady on the front store made me excited. As soon as she stopped, I was already trying to throw open the car door. Of course I'm not strong enough, so I had to wait for daddy to open it for me.

When he opened the door, he ruffled my hair.

"Come on, hon. Wanna go see your friend?" Momma asked, holding out her hand. I nodded quickly and took her hand.

After she had unbuckled me, we left for the building. I was so excited that I almost took off into the place myself, but daddy told me to wait because cars were driving by. So, I held their hands and walked as they led me into the pizzeria.

As soon as we entered, we were greeted with screaming kids filled with as much as happiness as I was, adults serving pizza and cupcakes to the tables, and my bestest friend Lizzie sitting at one of the largest tables.

Lizzie turned to see who was at the door, and lit up when her green eyes met my (E/C) ones. She hopped out of her seat, and tackled me with a hug. I quickly balanced myself, then hugged back.

"Hi there, (Y/N)!" She greeted cheerily.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Super-duper! Wanna go play?" I looked at my parents, asking them with my eyes. They nodded, and my bestest friend and I took off.

We walked around Circus Gallery, meeting people and playing super fun games. We walked up to a really nice robot up on the stage.

It was the lady from outside! She had white skin, orange pigtails, a red/white/orange shirt with a red skirt, and bright blue eyes. I was fascinated by her beauty. (Don't ask how I know these big words.)

I looked over to my BFFFF, and saw her sniffle and sigh. I cocked my head sideways.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Daddy made this for me, but I can't be near her. I want to play with her, but daddy would be angry." Lizzie said.

Then I got an idea.

"Is your daddy here?" I asked.

"Not at the moment." She replied.

"Then what's the harm? It won't kill you!"

Lizz looked back to her and sighed again.

"You're right!"

Then, an intercom came on:

"Will all the parents get their little bundles of joy settled in Funtime Auditorium? The show is starting in five minutes!" A woman said happily.

I hugged my friend and ran back to find my parents. It wasn't very hard, because we were the only four left in the room.

By the time I got back to them, Daddy put his hand on my shoulder and told me that he was going to "find our seats."

Then there was the three of us.

"C'mon, (Y/n). Let's go see the robots." Mommy said as she led me out of the room.

Before we left, I told my mom to wait in the hallway. Not questioning anything, she nodded and left.

And the two of us were left.

I put my hand on BFF, who was still staring at the lady on stage.

"Do you want to come with us?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"No. I want to stay with her."

"Okay. I will see you there then!"

I ran back to Mommy, leaving my best friend alone. Together, we raced to get us to the Funtime Auditorium before we were too late.

But, I heard the far away sound of her saying:

"Daddy isn't watching."

Hi! Sorry for the short-ish chapter, but this is my first "Child Reader" book. This is partially here to make up for the "Natemare X Reader" book (that I have to rewrite THANKS WATTPAD). Also, a HUGE shoutout to Yeahyeah_Erickson72 for the cover. I ask you all to go check out her profile. G'day! 

Lmao I changed it hi I'm back