3

(Y/N)'s POV

I did it. I was going to see the funny bear and rabbit without Mommy or Daddy's permission. This is so exciting! I am now the newest bad kid in the block (hopefully I'll stop being made fun of then.)

Now to find them...

I crossed the stage into a dark room. And by dark, I mean dark.

Fortunately, I am a big kid now and am not as afraid of the dark anymore! (The trick is to remember that the scary monsters eat vegetables and not people.)

I felt around for any other door, looking to find a trace for where the two men went. Suddenly, I heard two male voices chatting not too far away. Being the sneaky kid I am, I quickly pressed myself against what felt like a wall.

"That's the fourth breakdown this month." One man said.

"Gettin' pretty sick of these newfangled animatronics." The other man replied.

"I know right? Know what, let's just leave it in Parts and Services. Come back after everyone leaves, yeah?"

"Yeah, alright."

The squeaking of the dolly faded away. I was about to lose the funny bear and rabbit! I couldn't let that happen, so I followed the squeak far down into the building.

After a whole lot of walking, I followed the two across this dark room. Luckily, I could hear their loud footsteps, and there was a small light in the middle of the room so that I could catch the men. We eventually got to a door with a picture with the funny bear and some writing on it.

When the men opened the door, I slipped through the crack. I was met with a bunch of wires and sparks.

The men were nowhere to be found. I got scared. Off in the distance, some lights flashed, and I could hear some crackling.

I wanted Mommy. I wanted Daddy. I wanted to go home.

"H...hello..?" I asked, my voice coming back to me. I know I said that I was a big kid, but I don't think I am. Not right now.

It wasn't until I looked in front of me that I saw the funny bear. Except...

He was really big. And dark. And scary.

Wait, I thought, he's not gonna be scary when he's on!

I went around the back of the funny bear to look for the button the two men pressed. I had to look up so high that I almost broke my neck! He had to be like 100 feet tall! Luckily, he had metal plates on his back so I could climb up on them. They were slippery though...

"Yo, let's head out."

I dropped down to catch the men before they left.

Slam!

I was too late. I ran over to the door and pushed it with all my might, but it wasn't enough. I started screaming for help, but it felt useless. The footsteps faded away.

Then, I heard a low hum followed by the whirring of gears and clanking of metal. I turned around to the funny bear and his rabbit on.

I didn't turn him on yet.

He looked down and me, his light blue eyes focused on mine. He bent down slowly, so that he was close and his rabbit was closer.

His mouth plates opened very, very wide; Wide enough to swallow...

To swallow...

A small child.