5

Immediately I started making a plan.

"We have started," the lady said. Mr. Bear just blinked a lot of times. I could see the fast flashes against the wall even though he faced away from me. The ballerina lady just nodded. Was he talking to her?

It didn't matter. As soon as she turned to leave, I ran as fast as I could. Time felt like it slowed down. We're gonna do it, I thought, we're gonna go home!

That's when I got jerked up by my throat. By the ballerina.

She held me close to her face and her eyes snapped open. She looked at me up and down for a second before her face opened up, showing all of the ugly insides. The wires behind her face wiggled and slithered like nasty snakes. Her eyes looked so evil and huge with out her face. I screamed so hard, and I shut my eyes. I thought she was gonna kill me for sure.

I should've stayed behind Mr. Bear.

All of a sudden, I was knocked to the ground really hard. I realized that I fell out of her hands! I opened my eyes again and saw what looked like the bunny clawing all over the ballerina. It was really fast and creepy looking because it was all by itself. The bear wasn't connected to it anymore, and was gone. Then, I saw his paw stab into the ballerina's back, making her scream very loud. I covered my ears, turned, and ran really fast. 

I ran back through the dark hallway. She was still screaming loudly, her screams sounding like a human mixed with a dying robot. It was horrible. It was scary. I kept running.

Then I heard something click and then it got really quiet. Still, I couldn't stop. I had to keep running to the door. I was almost there. I knew it! I was gonna go home! 

I ran to the door, preparing to jump to reach the handle-thing. I pictured running outside, finding a bunch of police with my parents in the middle of the group, going home and going to sleep with my parents. I pictured my warm blanket and my elephant Ted surrounding me, and my parents kissing my forehead. I pictured being safe again.

But instead of the door, I hit cold, rounded metal. I couldn't feel the door. All I felt was the metal. 

The bear. He knew I was going to run. He disappeared so he could catch me. So he could stop me.

At that point, I barely struggled as he picked me up and carried me back to his room. Bunny seemed to have managed to turn off Ballerina, as he was dragging her body off into the darkness. My heart sank, and my hope vanished in the darkness. The flickering blue lights of the Bear's room never seemed so dark. Finally, instead of screaming, I spoke:

"I'm not going home, am I?"

The bear stopped and set me down. His big blue eyes lowered to meet mine, and, slowly, he shook his head.

And with that, I went numb. I found a dark corner in between some wires and cried quietly. The bear stomped off to somewhere else.

Dummy, I thought, you are such a flipping dummy. You should have thought about him! He was there the whole time! What, did you think running was gonna mean that you were perfectly safe? No! He's a robot, and he is smarter than you, bigger than you, and stronger than you. You can't win, (Y/N).  You can't...

-------

Before I knew it, it was morning, I think. I must've fallen asleep at some point, I thought.

While I slept, I dreamt of my room. The (F/C) walls and my group of stuffed animals were so real it felt like I could reach out and touch them. I dreamt of my mom coming in and sitting next to me in my soft bed. The smell of breakfast that came to my nose was so very real. I was home again, and me getting left was just a nightmare.

I opened my eyes, and saw that it wasn't. It was real. The bear was by my side, holding what looked like two cooked rats on sticks in my face. I took them and set them aside. I didn't feel like eating. I didn't feel like anything.

"T-t-time..."

Wait, what?

The noise, the sudden word, seemed to have come from the bear. I looked up at the big robot, and he seemed to be struggling with something. He was shaking all weird, and his eyes blinked like crazy.

"T-time..." He choked out.

"What?"

"T-time is 11:37 A-AM, Wedn-nesday, May 28, (Y-Y-Y/N)."

I was dumbfounded (I think, because I had only learned that word two days ago). I couldn't think about anything to say. I just moved away from him. The bear hadn't talked since he was on the stage, and so he had no chance to know my name.

"How... how did you-"

"F-fa-facial rec-cognition." Now, smoke seemed to be coming off of him, but he kept going.

"Elizabeth Afton, May 18." All of a sudden, his voice became like Lizzie's.

"'My friend (Y/N) said that their parents said that they could come see me again. I miss them so so much! She looks like this..." His voice which was a perfect copy of Lizzie's, then turned into was sounded like a ruffling of paper.

"Like this!" Then his eyes started changing and got super bright. His eyes made some kind of 3D picture of my face! It was like magic! But... like... scary magic.

When the recording finished, Mr. Bear turned back to look at me. He was shaking a whole lot, and a bunch of smoke was coming off of him.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)..." He stuttered out. I couldn't reply. I was completely frozen. Even as he slowly reached out to me, coming really close to my face, I couldn't move at all. It wasn't until he shut down completely that I realized...

He knows me.

A/N: I'm very sorry for the really long chapter. I tried to make up for the shorter one last time. Is this too long? Should I cut it up? Idk. I'm just glad to be done with it.