4

As soon as the bear let me out, I fell to my knees and cried some more. I knew it was staring at me, but I didn't care. I wanted to pretend that it felt bad for taking me from my parents.

I looked back up, to see it just staring at me. I wanted to kick it. I wanted to scream at it. I wanted it to feel bad that Momma and Daddy will never see their child for maybe a million years.

"What are you looking at?!" The bear and bunny twisted their head sideways, still not bothering to do anything.

Big, horrible, meanies.

Just then, I felt a big hand on me. I jumped forward and quickly crawled over to the wall before turning around and looking at the bear. I saw him and the bunny in my face with their big, bright eyes just... staring at me. They didn't look like they were gonna do anything else. It made me start to wonder why it brought me here.

No matter. I need to get out of here. I tried the door again, but it looked like the men had locked it. Dang.

No matter! I was going to get out! I couldn't lose hope! But...

I was starting to get hungry.

Now, for me, it hurts when I get hungry. Mommy said that it was because I didn't eat enough when I was a baby, and so I cried all the time.

Well, I wasn't gonna cry now! Not in front of the bear!

And speaking of the bear, it was still in my face. I growled and bit at it. I wasn't afraid of it anymore. If it was going to hurt me, I figured, it would have killed me by now.

Then, my stomach made a noise, and it hurt really bad. I grabbed my stomach really hard and groaned, because it was all I felt I could do.

At that instant, the big bear sat up really fast, and it scared me. It turned around and quickly stomped off into the darkness. There was nothing I could do but sit and wait for something to happen.

A little while later, I heard a loud "BZZZZZT" noise and a big light off in the distance. It scared me really bad. Then, the big bear came back with... a rat?

It held it up to my face, and I could smell nothing other than the rat. Was it trying to... feed me? It did kinda smell like chicken. And I was really hungry.

Before I knew it, I grabbed the rat from the bear and ate it. I must've been really hungry, because I ate it super quick. It tasted really good and made me feel a lot better. The bear tromped towards me, but I moved away. Just because he fed me doesn't mean I trust him. I hoped that that was the one thing he understood.

Then, his ear twitched and he shot up. I assumed he heard something. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me behind him. I screamed because I didn't know what he was doing and that hurt a lot. 

The door creaked open again, but this time, it was the ballerina lady. Wow, she looks a lot bigger in real life. And scarier. I realized that Mr. Bear wanted to hide me from her, and hid.

Wait. The door was open! I could get out! I could run! 

A/N: Should I add more? Is this too little? I can't tell if this is bad. I'm really sorry for taking so long with this chapter only to have it be so short. I have a lot to deal with in my life and I don't often have time. I'm really sorry.