2

Third Person POV

(Y/N) and their mother made it just in the nick of time. The lights were starting to dim.

A couple of stage lights were the only thing that were showing. Even the space in the back of the stage was dark.

Two men came up the stage with microphones in hand, both wearing ring master outfits. One was a bit shorter and had a deeper voice than the other, with black hair and had a calm attitude. The other one, however, had brown hair with an eccentric attitude.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls..." The first one announced.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round!" The second one finished. (Y/N) giggled at his Irish accent.

"Sit back, relax, and please stay in your seats."

"Kick your feet up and grab some popcorn!"

"Oh, and of course..."

"Oh-ho-ho, lest we not forget..."

Then two men took off their caps and waved it to the crowd. Children went crazy.

"Enjoy the show!" They said in unison. Applause roared from the crowd as the men went down from the stage.

The dark space lit up with bright colors, revealing a curtain. The curtain then pulled back, and four animatronics stood. Music started to play, and one by one the they lit up.

First was a white fox. He smiled happily at the audience and even waved at some kids. The fox turned and twisted, his face shifting each time. It creeped out (Y/N).

Next up was a ballerina with white skin, blue-ish purple skirt, and dark blue hair up in a bun. Her eyes were closed, revealing her purple eyelids. Surrounding her were smaller ballerinas, all with tan skin and white faces.

Third was a white bear with a pink stomach, pink/white ears, and a bowtie. On his hand was a puppet blue bunny with black buttons and a red bowtie, and in his other hand was a microphone. He sang, but his raspy voice was what made his terrible singing hilarious to the children.

Last was the robot (Y/N) saw before. Her green eyes sparkled under the circus lights. They gasped in awe as their parents looked down at them and smiled.

"Hello little boys and girls!" She sang. The children cheered in response.

"How about we-" Was all she said before the bear interrupted.

"HEY BON-BON! I THI-THINK THAT'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY OVER THERE-ERE. WE SHOULD GO GIVE HIM A SURPRISE!"

The rabbit, Bon-Bon, let out a spark in response, scaring the children in the front row. The bear's head twitched, sparks flying from his neck. Now it started to scare the parents.

"I KNOW YOU'RE OVER THERE SO-O-OMEWHERE!" He declared. The other animatronics still did their cute dances, but the robot with the pigtails seemed to stare at him as she danced. (Y/N), being the slightly oblivious child they are, didn't notice her.

"READY FOR ROUND TWO?!" He screamed.

Two men in dark blue suits started up the stage. One pushed a dollie, and the other muttered something into a walkie-talkie. As soon as he put the walkie-talkie down, the curtains shifted towards each other.

The curtains started to close, and (Y/N) didn't care much for that. Their parents were so lost in what was going on, they didn't notice their child sneak out of the row and take off towards the back stage.

Luckily enough for (Y/N), there was a door leading to the back and the lights were still off. No one spotted the child quietly open said door to see the rest of that was going onstage.

Once they were backstage, (Y/N) immediately saw the two men in dark blue suits surrounding and trying to grab the bear. It seemed to retaliate, jerking its arm to the side and knocking one man over. Fortunately, this gave the other man enough time to press a button on the back of the bear's... "neck" and power him off. The bear's bright blue eyes shut off, and it doubled over.

Quickly, the two men pushed him onto the dollie and rushed off. (Y/N), thinking that they were clever enough to finish looking at what was happening and sneak back to their parents in time, started to follow them.

When they were almost fully across the stage, the curtains started to open again. (Y/N) was left with a choice: to either come clean, or to find out what was happening with the funny bear.

Their curiosity got the best of them.