The Perfect Plot

Story Plots.

I mean we all have to have one in order to get a boost start for a book. Technically for a book to even work out we have to ensure there is a plot for the story- but how does one story plot outshine the rest that are out there?

Simple. 

Originality.

Yes - as cliché as it sounds 'being original and having original idea' and the whole lot- (it's important to think these through before any book) is really crucial.

Though it does have its benefits. You see we've all read stories where an innocent small-town girl is mated to the heartless alpha; or the young woman who has magical powers is mated to the King- Whom are arch enemies, but within two chapters they fall in love and have three babies.

I love reading cliché stories, they are about expressing yourself and getting your word out there- if you want to write about things like, hey! Who are we to say you can't.

You write the story that you want to write! 

Though if you want your story to be unique and have that spark, there are a few things to think about. For example, let's start with the main focus for today,

The originality of a plot. Having something unique, that gets everyone hooked for each update, is really important and hopefully these tips could help. Let's start with an example:

The overprotective Alpha and his innocent mate.

We've all reads stories like these. Hundreds even, and to be honest these types are my guilty pleasure. 

The story usually spins off with a young - astonishingly beautiful girl in a small town going to school. Her best friend turns out to be her Alpha's son allowing them to bend a few rules here and there.

They have an annual ball to celebrate an occasion - and boom! There comes the most heartless man to walk on the face of the earth. He is so heartless that the old and the young fear him - the typical - hide your wives and children from the beast.

This guy at the tender age of Twenty-Three has nearly conquered the world-. He is so extraordinary with a simple growl, everyone's knees shake in terror (or he just has a tickly cough - but that's besides the point.) So this macho ruthless alpha sees the girl, sparks fly, he takes her home and they fight for a while.

She tries to make him jealous because his mind is attended with his long term girlfriend - and in the end. The poor girl is shunned away from her long time relationship - and the Alpha and the Luna live happily to the end of their days.

So, this is one example of a plot that I'm sure we've all read. I mean - it's amazing, but how does this contradict from the other books out there. Does it have that 'spark' everyone looks out for. I personally would say - a book which has a back history gets me more interested than all the sparks and love at first- sight.