"Is that a problem?"

I woke up that morning in a better mood than I had in a long time. I had Jacob back, I had a perfect boyfriend. Chris and I had even had a discussion last night about him moving in.

  I sat up in bed and looked over at Chris, who was sleeping soundly. It was starting to become impossible to imagine a life without him. He really completed me. He understood in a way no one ever had, was always there for me, always ready to be goofy or serious.

  I decided to get up and make breakfast for him, Jacob, and myself. I went downstairs and into the kitchen, and heard something vibrating. I looked around and found Chris's phone, which was getting a call from someone called Sasha.

Sasha: Hey Chris! I miss you sooooo much, we need to hang out soon!

Alice: Yeah this isn't Chris, he's sleeping. Who exactly are you?

Sasha: Oh, I'm a friend of his... Would you tell him I called?

Alice: Yup. Bye.

Sasha: Thanks, bye.

  I hung up the phone, and leaned back against the counter. I was immediately swarmed by thoughts of Chris cheating with this Sasha character. But I did my best to ignore them, so I put on his song Devil's Night and went about making breakfast.

  I made eggs, pancakes, toast, Bacon, and set out a few types of fruit: strawberries, grapes, and sliced apples, as well as orange and apple juice. I needed to be busy.

  I was about to go upstairs and wake the boys when Chris stumbled down, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I tossed him his phone. "Sasha called." Before he could answer, I went upstairs and woke up Jacob, who said he would be down in a few minutes.

  "Everything okay?" Chris asked me as I reentered the kitchen and yanked three plates out of a cabinet. "Yep. How's Sasha?" I responded. "Um, fine?" "Good for her."

  I decided to grab my phone and Google "Chris Motionless Sasha." I found a ton of pictures of him and some dark haired girl, who I thought looked like a slut, all over each other, on stage and off. I frowned and resisted the urge to throw my phone across the kitchen.

  "What's wrong babe?" Chris asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. "For one, you're still just in your boxers." I answered, eyeing his perfect body. "And two..." I showed him my phone.

  "Okay, and? She's just a dancer, we do that for the cameras and shows." He explained. I looked at him, not fully believing. "Really? Cuz when I answered, she said, 'I miss you soooooo much!' and um, no cameras."

  "She's a good friend." He told me, loosening his hold, "Is that a problem?" Before I could answer, Jacob came in, and I instantly put a smile on my face, as did Chris. "Good morning, munchkin." Chris greeted him. "Morning Daddy!" Jacob gave a Chris a hug, then looked at all the food. "Wow."

  "So, problem?" Chris leaned over and whispered the question in my ear. I thought for a moment, shook my head, then gave him a quick kiss. "Jacob what do you want me to get for you?" I asked.

  "Everything!" He exclaimed, causing Chris and I both to laugh. "How about we start you with a pancake and some strawberries?" Chris suggested. Jacob accepted the suggestion, so Chris put a pancake and handful of strawberries on a plate and handed it to him.

  "Sissy? Can I have orange juice?" Jacob asked. "And um..." I grabbed a glass and the orange juice as I said, "Yes?" "Since I call him Daddy, can I just call you Mommy?" I was beaming. I handed him his juice as I said, "Of course you can."

  "Babe?" I turned to Chris. "You gonna get food?" He was lost in his thoughts, so I poked his tummy. "Sorry, what's up?" "Grab food, babe." I laughed. He kissed my cheek, then put eggs, toast, Bacon, and grapes on a plate, and sat next to Jacob.

  All my life, I had wanted my own family, and in a way, I had one now. Sure, my kid was my brother, and Chris and I weren't married, but it was good enough. I don't think I could've been happier at that moment if my parents had been there.