Chapter 36

Hey wolf Pack! Authors notes are here now because I know no one reads them at the end.... Please check out the new message on my board it's really important. Now onto the chapter. 

The wedding was in a week, and everyone still had to get ready.

Your POV

Ugh, today we have to go pick out a wedding dress. I know I should be excited, but I'm more nervous about the day approaching. I can't help but feeling like something bad is going to happen. I get that feeling a lot though, so it's easy to brush it off. I slowly climbed out of my bed and plopped onto my floor. Getting up in the morning isn't exactly my thing...

I walked into the kitchen slowly, how badly I wanted to go back to bed. We have to go look for the wedding dress and some other dresses.

I got into the kitchen and made some (Hot drink of choice). It was unusually quiet and I was getting kind of worried. I sat at the table, sipping my drink occasionally and enjoying the silence, when I felt an arm slip around my shoulder and I let out a loud squeal. Before I could throw my drink or kick the person sneaking up on me.... I was engulfed in a sudden hug and the person wrapped their arms around me. I started to squeal again but I was cut off by a pair of lips being pressed onto mine. I gasped and opened my eyes suddenly to see Marcus. I laughed through the kiss and wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and neither of us payed attention to the now spilt mug laying on the table, with its contents spilled all across it. Marcus spun me around and carried me away from the table he plopped me on the couch and plopped down next to me.

"I can't believe we're getting married in a week." Marcus said as he stared at the ceiling.

"I can't either, time flies super quickly." I said as I thought back to the first time I met Marcus.

"I can't wait to be married to the most amazing girl on this Earth...." Marcus said as his gaze shifted to my face.

I felt my face heat up and I thought about it for a moment before responding.

"What do you mean on this Earth? You got some space chick on the Moon or something?" I asked jokingly knowing it'd get a rise out of him.

"YHRTGE W-What N-NO! I love you and only you and I always will." Marcus said quickly.

I giggled at the flustered look on his face. "Save it for the wedding ." I said as I hopped up and hobbled to my room. I changed into my usual clothing. For some reason it took my until just now to realize I haven't seen any of the others since I woke up.

I was about to go and ask Marcus about it but I was jumped on from behind.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) COME ON LET'S GOOOOO! WE GOT IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO TODAY!!!!!!" Dani screeched as she jumped onto my back.

"Jesus okay let's go..." I said as we grabbed Katie and left.

Katie drove and Dani kept talking about how excited she was to look at dresses and how she wanted to find the perfect dress for me. It made me smile, but I feared that I wouldn't be able to find the perfect one...

We arrived at the dress store and the girls ran in while squealing, dragging me along by my hands.

When we went inside and the store owner instantly spotted us.

Katie and Dani were jumping up and down, barely holding in squeals of excitement.

"I'm assuming you're the bride-to-be?" The middle aged woman asked with a smile on her face.

I didn't respond, only nodded. My cheeks turned red and I looked down. The woman laughed.

"This is usually the normal when brides come. The look on your face says you're worried about not finding the right dress. Well trust me, I promise I'll find you the dress of your dreams, and if I can't I'll get you someone who will." The woman said with a determined look on her face.

That gave me some reassurance, let's do this.

We spent what seemed like hours trying on dresses, I still hadn't found the one, but I was getting pretty tired.

I was really close to giving up and losing all hope, when Dani pulled a dress out from the back of the shelf. My eyes lit up, it was exactly like I hoped. (No details, have to wait and seeee:3)

The store owner approached behind Dani and smiled at the look in my eyes.

"That's it, that's the dress." She said as she took it from Dani.

While the woman was ringing the dress up, someone walked into the store. When they did the woman dropped everything and ran over to them.

(The shop carries Tuxes as well)

She ran over to the two males that entered and caused quite a commotion.

Of course we went to the entrance to go check it out. When the make saw me he walked over to me and hugged me. It was Marcus and Martinus.