Chapter 38

The boys went there separate ways, the girls and I had to stop home before going to the airport, I haven't told the girls yet that they were on there way, Katie hadn't seen (FC/n) in years, so I wanted to surprise her. I'll probably have Dani come with me, just incase I get lonely.

We arrived back at the house and we hung the dresses in a safe place. We made sure to hang my dress in an especially safe place.

Katie went to go wait for Koen to get back so they could chat. I grabbed Dani and pulled her out to the car quickly, well, as fast as I could while hobbling. I put her in the driver's seat and got in the passenger's side, since it recently occured to me that I was unable to drive. Good thing I didn't drive to the dress store alone. It took a good while for us to arrive at the airport, though surprisingly we got there early. We had to sneak through as to not draw attention to ourselves. When word gets out that you're engaged to the famous Marcus Gunnarsen, word spreads like wildfire. I also have to look out for any "Fans" of my youtube channel, I had a pretty good amount, about 3 million, when I had to stop to plan the wedding. I'm sure if they saw me they'd have plenty to say to me.

We were doing a good job keeping our hoods up when someone accidentally bumped into me, causing me to fall and everyone's eyes drift towards us. The girl helped me up and apologized she held out her hand and began to introduce herself but, my hood had fallen down when I fell and the girl just happened to be a fan of Marcus and Martinus. Boy was she pissed at me.

"Hi, I'm so sorry about that, my names Soph-"

When she recognized who I was her polite smile turned into a scowl and she began shouting profanities at me about how I stole her "Precious Marcus" and how "It wouldn't be the last time I saw her." That's all I could pick up as the security guards took her away to some other location. She looked really familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it was, the look on her face as the guards took her away sent chills down my spine.

Dani ran to my side once the whole ordeal was over with, I was frozen in shock and had yet to realize the fans that had started to surround me. Dani grabbed my hand and helped lead me to a safer place. She pulled me to the girls bathroom after making sure it was empty and locked the door.

I sat against the wall, scanning my memories to try and remember who she was, I went back to before I even met Marcus or Martinus.

I was about to give up and I stood up pulling my sleeves up I see the light faded scar going up my arm. My heart stopped, I turned pale and fell against the wall, clutching my chest as hard as I could as the memory came back to me...

*Mystic Flashback Noises*

(Y/n) sat there, her wrist and ankles tied to a sort of torture chair, long gashes spiraled down her body, blood gushing out of all of them. She was unconscious, cuts covered her face. "Katie, call the police immediately." Martinus said calmly. Katie pulled her phone out and dialed the police. Sophia looked over at them innocently, she licked some of (Y/n)'s blood off her lip...

Back to the present..

H-How could I forget something like this? I felt a huge wave of fear come over me as I suddenly found it hard to breath. Tears fell down my face as I sat there, gasping for air. I could barely hear Dani telling me to calm down. I couldn't even recognize a crowd of people now surrounding me, trying to calm me down.

Why is she here? Is she back? Does she know about the wedding?

Thoughts traveled through my head about a mile a minute. I heard a voice calling my name as the darkness tried to overcome me, I wanted my brain to be quiet, I wanted to go to the darkness, but the voice was so enchanting, he made the voices stop.

I felt myself take a deep breath, I saw my surroundings slowly coming into view. I was back in the bathroom, against the wall, a few paramedics and security guards, I looked at the owner of the voice, the voice that never failed to calm me. Marcus was crouched in front of me. I felt my heart stop again if it was possible, I looked into his eyes, everything stopping as I instantly was calm. Once Marcus saw me looking at him, he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me tightly. Engulfed in his warmth and scent, I felt safe. He held me there for what seemed like hours, but in reality was a few minutes. I faintly heard Dani asking everyone to leave, she left after them, leaving Marcus to calm me.

"What happened?" Marcus asked me as he continued holding me in his embrace, worry evident in his voice.

"Shes- She's back, she's here. She's coming for me, for us, we aren't safe we need to leave I" I rambled as I almost had another panic attack.

"Hey, you're safe, who's coming?" Marcus asked calmly, his tone soothing me.

"S-Soph-Sophia..." I said as I pushed my face into his chest, afraid that even saying her name might summon her from the depths of hell.

"Who's Sophia?" Marcus asked as he looked into my eyes.

I pushed myself into his chest once again and lightly pushed up my sleeve, exposing the light pink, thick scars that still remained from my torture.

Marcus stiffened as the memories flooded back to him, I felt my shoulder dampen slightly, but I didn't dare look up, Marcus pulled away and wiped his face. He picked me up bridal style and without a word, took me home. (Dani and (FC/n) followed behind)