Chapter 1: Escaping a Dying World

"There has been a war between orcs and humans for as long as can be remember.

But there was a time where we did not know who our enemies were or what the evil green magic Fel had done to us.

But in the beginning... how could we have known, what choice did we have, our world was dying and I had to find my clan a new home."

~8~8~8~

Durotan, the Chieftain of the Frostwolf clan sat on his cot in his hut, looking down at his wife, his mate who lay asleep. She exhales, twitching her nose, "Durotan." she calls out, he moves his hand and places it in hers as her belly was heavy with child. "I can feel your eyes." she tells him, then opens hers, "I thought you were asleep.," he tells her. "I was. Dreaming of a hunt, through the snow," she answers as he lays down next to her. She then looks over her shoulder.

"Trandya," she calls out, Durotan looks over as well and a humanoid girl with long black hair with braids similar to Draka's style but was pulled back on the right side of her head, her ears were pointed with tooth earrings, pure blue eyes, tan skin like her orc parents, a chest wrap, shawl wrap around her waist the dangles pass her thighs, wrist cuffs on her arms, a shoulder pad made out of black wolf fur on her right shoulder, an arm cuff on her left arm, a choker with the clan's symbol and she was wearing boots on her feet. She then steps to them with a worried look, "Come here." Draka tells her, she did so without hesitation and sat down next to her and laid her head on her shoulder. "You should not wear such a look," Draka tells her, petting her hair, Trandya sighs. "I can not help it, mother. I fear for what tomorrow will bring," she tells her, Durotan smiles.

Draka smiles as well, "Have you thought of a name for your younger sibling?" she asks her. Trandya smiles, "I have a few." she answers, Durotan smiles and lays down as well and Draka takes a hold of his hand, "Well, keep them to yourself, my daughter. Wife. I will choose a name when I meet him or her." Durotan tells them and they both smiled, "Oh and how will the great Durotan greet his son if I do not travel with him?" Draka asks him, then Durotan props himself on his elbow, "A son?" he asks and the two girls smile at him, "Can you hide your fat belly?" he asks Draka. Trandya frown as Draka punches Durotan in the shoulder, "Better then you can hide your fat head." she answers and they all laugh as he laid back down. She then places his hand back on her belly and places Trandya's hand on her belly as well.

Trandya laid in the hut as the others were gathered at the fire. But Draka needed her help to walk she offered so they both walk out of the hut. The others were out at the campfire. "We can all this way to dig up a rock?" the orc questions, Draka sat down next to Durotan as Trandya sat at his feet and leans against his leg. He smiles at her as she smiles at him. but the Fel orc just looks at them, "It is the path to a new world." he states as Orgrim tossed a log into the fire and they looked at him as he looks at his hand, "I believed in Gul'dan. I believe in the Fell, his death magic has made me powerful." he states flexes his hand. Orgrim exchanged looks Trandya and she looks back at the Fell orc. "You'll see, you feel the strength of five," he states, Durotan looks away and places his hand on Trandya's shoulder. "You owe it to your people to return, Durotan. Make your warriors stronger, unstoppable," he informs him. "I do not need Fell magic to make me stronger, nor to be unstoppable." Trandya reports at him, then clansmen look at her, Draka smirks.

Then Durotan looks at the war chief. "Blackhand," he states. "Frostwolves. Not quite the monsters I was expecting," he states, Trandya glares up at him. "Your warriors seem... pleased with Gul'dan's gift. You don't want his magic?" Durotan asks him.