Chapter 3: Karizan

Chapter 3: Karizan

The warriors of the Frostwolf clan watch from a distance, as the Blackrock clan raided the village, Durotan stood next to Silverfang, Trandya's direwolf and Orgrim as Trandya was mounted on Silverfang. She listens as the people that were screaming, "This is wrong." she mumbles, Durotan places his hand on her leg. "I know," he answers. "You taught me how to hunt game, not... hunt people and use them for sacrifice," she adds. "I know, my child I know. But keep those thoughts to yourself... we mustn't let Blackhand heard them." he tells her and she sighs. "Yes, father," she answers him.

And then Blackhand rode up to them with one of the villagers swung over in front, holding an infant in her hands. "Frostwolf do not join the hunt?" he asks them, Silverfang growls at him and Trandya pets his fur, calming him down and she looks down at the woman that was holding a child in her arms and looks up at her, who was terrified. "We prefer our enemies with an ax, not a child," Durotan answers him. "You've become agitated Durotan. Maybe this weakling you call a daughter is holding you back," he states, Trandya growls at him as did Durotan and Oigrim did as well. "This weakling can rip your throat with her bare teeth. Warchief." Trandya report back at him

He looks at her and smirks "Respect the old ways," he tells them as Trandya clutches her fist, trying to not let her anger get the just of control. "There must be a quarry for somewhere on this... devil hep. Find them all and try not to kill too many! We need them alive!" he orders and road off. Then Durotan and the other walk to the village, going to help round up the villagers, "Father." Trandya calls out and Durotan looks at her, "Yes, my child." he answers. And she looks down at her hands, "Do you think... that the Fel magic isn't under Gul'dan's control?" she asks him, he looks at her. "Yes. I believe so, the Fel is born of death. Someone must of given him the magic, the question is who." he answers her, she smiles a little. "I fear Gul'dan will lost after the Fel and it may be is downfall." she answers him, Durotan smiles and pats her leg then walks on, Sliverfang and Trandya followed after him.

~8~8~8~

The two flew as they saw Karizan as they flew. The Griffin then flies in close, around one of the building and lands on the platform, "Lothar!" Murose said with such joy as he dismounts off the Griffin, "Murose!" Anduin states as he walks up to him and Khadgar gets off as well, "Look at you... you haven't aged a bit." Lothar said as Khadgar looks at the building.

The three walk inside and up the spiral staircase, "Where is everyone?" Lothar asks as he looks out at the empty library, "Many things have changed." Murose answers him as Khadgar walks into the library, "The power that's lock away here... the knowledge..." he starts and Lothar looks over at Murose, "Where is he?" he asks and Murose points up, "I didn't even know so many books even existed." Khadgar said as Lothar looks up and he exhaled, "Wait here." he tells Khadgar and looks at him, "And try not to touch anything." he advises and Khadgar pulls his hand away from a book and Lothar walks up the steps.

"This is new." Lothar states as he and Murose were walking up the steps, "The world's been at peace." Murose answers. "It is good that you are here, Lothar. It will do a Guardian good to see a friendly face beyond this old life." Murose tells him, Lothar pants, leaning against the column from walking so much, and Murose turns to him. "He can't refuse you nor King Wrynn, not of his summoned," Murose tells him, Lothar just nods at him. "Chop, chop," he adds and continues on, Lothar just exhales, bends over from exhaustion and then stood up straight, he then steps over to the edge, looking up, seeing he had a long way to go.

~8~8~8~

Back down at the library, Khadgar was looking over the books going from one shelf to another.