Chapter 5: Whatever Happens

Night has fallen as Oigrim and Durotan return to the clans and the chieftain of the Frostwolf was fuming with anger. They walk into Gul'dan's tent as the other clans were gathered. "Fearsome Blackhand, warchief of the Horde, you have allowed the small teeth to kill your warriors... worse, you shame your people by running from an enemy." Gul'Dan informs him, Blackhand said nothing as he hung his head in shame, "Are you too weak to talk, destroyer?" he questions him, Blackhand still said nothing, "The Horde has no use for weakness, respect our tradition, warchief." Gul'Dan reminds him and Blackhand stood up and walks over to the cauldron of Fel magic.

"You know the penalty..." he said and Blackhand stuck his hand into the green fire. "Death." Gul'Dan finishes, Durotan then took a step as Blackhand pulls out his destroy hand as the Fel Magic slowly started to eat away at him, but Durotan shot a look at Oigrim, then raise his ax and cuts off Blackhand's arms, stopping the Fell magic from killing him. The others were in an uproar, but Oigrim stood ready and stops them. "You dare interrupt his judgment?" Gul'Dan questions the chieftain, he turns to him, "We fought hard, their warlock, use your Fell against us." he informs him, "Only I can control the Fel!!" Gul'Dan shouts, making the fire flare for a moment.

"I see you and your men have survived, perhaps Blackhand kept you away from the battlefield?" Gul'Dan questions and Durotan turns his eyes to the ground. "But I don't see your daughter anywhere... could it be you turn coward and left her behind?" he taunts him, making the Chieftain clutch his fist, "Maybe he knows you're weak too." he went on, then Durotan stops Orgrim from doing anything. "Do you wish to challenge me, little chieftain?" he questions, but Durotan steps back. "I do not question Gul'Dan, but the Fel is born of death... it must have a price." Durotan states, "Heh, A price paid in the lives taken." Gul'Dan answers him, Durotan just stood there, not knowing what to say.

~8~8~8~

Back at the Frostwolf clan, Durotan sat outside his hut, replaying what happened in the woods over and over in his head. "Will you hold your son?" Draka asks him, he snaps out of his thoughts, he turns to her and held out his hand to her, Draka then places the baby in his hand and pulls the baby close to him. Then places him in his other hand looks down at him.

"He will be a great chieftain. Like his father, a born leader." Draka tells him, trying to cheer him up, "I was no leader today, I left our daughter behind to became the human's captive." he tells her, then bares his fangs at his son. The baby giggles, gripping onto his father's tusk and growls at him. Draka chuckles, "He challenges you already." she said, stepping outside and sat down. The baby lets go of Durotan's tusk. "If Gul'Dan's magic could affect someone as innocent as him, I just thanks the ancestors that Trandya's magic flows through him instead." he tells her and then looks at Draka, "Whatever happens." he tells her, she nods at him, "Whatever happens," she said, then Durotan turns back to his son. "Have faith in our daughter," Draka tells him and he frowns.

She then smiles as she remembers how Trandya "She is must stronger and more stubborn then you think." she adds, Durotan chuckles, "She gets that from you." he mumbles, Draka smiles. "Maybe even stronger..." Durotan mumbles and turns to her, "Her magic is stronger then we could of possibly think." he states and she looks at him, "A tree that was dead from Gul'Dan's magic, hers healed the tree, bringing it back to life." he tells her and Draka smiles. "Gul'Dan would kill her if he knew." she states feeling worry, "Gul'Dan must never find out about her magic bring this strong," he tells her and she nods at him.

~8~8~8~

Back at Stomguard, Trandya sat in her cell, her and Ganora were separated in a different dungeon in the castle. She leans against the bar wall, her knees pulled her chest as she was looking up at the moon. She felt a tug in her chest... she was missing her mother and father and her baby brother. She misses her clan, she missed her home Trandya then wraps her arms around her knees and places her chin on her knees. Then she felt a big wet nose, pressing on her arm, she raised her head and looks at Silverfang as he looks at her with worry.