Chapter 4: Prisoners of War

A band of warriors traveled to Elwynn Forest with a cage wagon and they found a broken wagon on the side of the road. They then came to a stop and the few dismounted and Lothar examines the dead deer body.

Medivh and Khadgar walk over to the dead tree with the touch of the Fell magic that lingered on it. Medivh lets go of his staff, Khadgar catches it and Medivh pulls off his glove and looks at the tree. "It can't be..." he mumbles and Khadgar looks over at the life drain body under the wagon and then he kneels down next to it, "Guardian." he starts, but suddenly a hammer was thrown and it hits one of the guards. Making everyone alerted, "Close ranks!" Lothar orders and they were ready, and one of the Orcs shouted a battle cry as he jumps down from the trees, lands on one of the guard hits one with his hammer and grips the horse's throat.

Then Blackhand lets out a battle cry and the other orcs came out of hid and started the attack, the orcs then came out attack them. Trandya was drag out by one of Blackhand's clansmen and thrown to the ground, "Fight!" he orders and ran off, she spits on the ground and stood up, she pulls out her daggers and defenses herself. Khadgar stood up and saw in charge at them, "Luwissaha!!" he shouts, shooting an orb at him, making the orc fly back. Then Durotan came out of the bushes, seeing the mages. "Duamakah!" Khadgar shouts again, rising a shield up to protect Medivh and himself. Then Durotan ran at him and places his hands on the shield and saw that it the human's magic wasn't like Gul'dan's at all.

He then slams his fist on the shield, "Guardian!!" Khadgar shouts, trying to get him to do something. Trandya dodges her opponent's sword, twist around and elbows him in the face, knocking him out. She then heard a neighing, then looks over and gasp as Blackhand throws a horse at the enemy, she looks away in horror as a few of his clan laughs. She then gasps in pain as she felt cold steel cut her arm, she turns and saw a boy younger than her. She hisses at him, stepping back. "Blara. Eara." Medivh starts up a spell. He then charges at her, but another orc took a hold of him. She exhales and ran to fight someone else, she then saw Blackhand take on the human warrior that killed most of his men. Wanted to watch, but was too busy with her opponent. Blackhand marches over at Lothar, he then takes out the bomb stick and Blackhand places his hand on the end and... Kaboom! His hand was blown right off and he cries out in pain.

Trandya saw this and cover her mouth, stopping herself from laughing at him and Lothar was shocked that a bomb stick could do such damage. She then gasps and dodges the sword swung at her, she then kicks him away, flips backward. But as she turns, to land on her feet, she didn't see the human that was right in front of her, making them both gasp and fall to the ground. Lothar groans in pain as Trandya then groans, lifting her head up, rubbing the side of it, she then looks down at Lothar as he looks up at her, tan skin, piercings above her eyebrows and on the sides of the bridge of her nose. But her ears... they were like the orcs' they were pointed "You're human." he states, she glares and headbutted him, making him groan in pain, she took her chance and then rolls off of him then to her feet. He snaps out if it, then reaches for her, "No!" he shouts, as he grabs around her waist, making her scream and fall on the ground, he then quickly climbs up on top of her, but she slams her elbow in his face. Making him groans and fall back. She then scrambles to her feet and ran to retrieve her ax. Then Medivh finishes his spell and slams his fist into the ground, the magic reaches out and drains the Fell magic from the orcs. Durotan turns and watches seeing fellow orcs were now dying from the magic that was bestowed upon them, "The Fel." he mumbles "They're all dying." a guard calls out.

But Durotan then heard Trandya scream as the mage's magic reaches her as well, it lifts her off the ground as her eyes and hair glowed a golden white but instead of having green magic being pulled from her. It was a golden white magic that tried to be pulled from her, but her magic rejects Medivh's. She screams in pain and then in a bright light with a strong wave, it knocks everyone off their feet and Trandya collapses to the ground, laying on her side. Weak, exhausted and drained of strength. Then everyone pulls themselves back on their feet and Durotan went running to his daughter's side. But Orgrim stops him, "Durotan, let move." he said, pushing him back, "But Trandya..." he starts and he saw her look at him slowly lifting her head up, "Run." she tells him and laid it back down. And the remaining orcs retreated.