For once in my life

For once in my life by Stevie wonder
Josh pieters
Y/N's P.O.V
Today was horrible. I am tired and irritated so as you can imagine I'm not happy to find a note on the door to mine and my boyfriend Josh Pieter's house. The note reads....
Dear Y/n,
                 Head inside and solve all the problems and you may just find a huge surprise for you. Enjoy sweetheart.
                                                                            Lots of love Josh xx
I won't lie I'm really not in the mood for this so I take the paper from the door and enter the hallway to find Mikey stood with a rose and a beautiful bracelet with each Disney princess significant item. (E.g  Belle = book Cinderella =shoe) He also had a note that said.

Here Is a gift to represent your love of Disney films.
I love you they way you love Disney movies.
Enjoy the bracelet Princess. Love Josh xx
P.S head to the kitchen your next gift awaits x

So as instructed I head to the kitchen (After thanking Mikey of course.) to find Oli holding a picture frame, a rose and another note. The picture was of me and Josh in south Africa in the pool with me on his back. I opened the note and this one read.....

This picture was taken by oli.
It is my favorite photo of us and I know its your phone background.
I thought I'd frame this and give it to you to show you how much I love it.
I hope you love it as much as I do. Love Josh xx
P.S your next stop is the lounge x

I thank oli and head into the lounge to find Conor holding a rose a book and a note. I accept the gifts and find that the book is actually a photo album of me and josh in the seven years that we have been together. I then opened the note and it read......

Look at how far we've come my love.
Seven years of love and compassion.
Let's see if we can keep this up love.
I hope this brings back all the good times and shows you I want to make more to fill the other pages at the end of the book. Love josh xx
P.S head into the bathroom for the next surprise x

I thanked conor and headed into the bathroom where I was met with my sister grinning broadly at me. She has hair things and a new dress so I can only assume she's going to make me look beautiful.

I wasn't wrong. After half an hour I was ready to leave y/s/n to find the next clue. I am dressed in a long f/c dress with my hair in ringlets cascading down my back. I looked beautiful and y/s/n agreed.

Y/s/n handed me a note and a rose. This note read.....

I knew you had work So I have given you
A new outfit and a new hairstyle thanks
to your sister. I imagine you look gorgeous baby. Love josh xx
P.S the next clue is at the top of the stairs x

So after hugging and thanking my sister profusely I head upstairs to see jack leaning against the banister. Jack holds a silver tiara , a rose and a note. I first read the note which reads.....

Princess y/n..
I love you and here is the tiara
To show that your my princess.
Maybe even a wedding gift ;)
Love Josh xx
P.S head into the guest room to find your next present x

Jack places the tiara on my head and kisses my forehead before bowing down. I giggle and thank him as I head into the guest room to see what awaits me in there.

I open the door to see Joe on his knees in front of a chair with a shoe box next to him. He pats the chair signalling me to sit down. So I do. Joe then hands me a note....

So you have a gown and a tiara but something's missing.
Ah ha that's it. The shoes. Joe will help you become a proper princess
Let's hope the shoe fits you Princess. Love Josh xx
P.S head to our bedroom for your next surprise x

As i put the note down Joe helps put my shoes on. Just like Cinderella. He gets up and kisses my cheek. I thank him before venturing into my room to find Caspar in the room. He stands up kissing my hands and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper except its not for me this time. Caspar reads this out....

"For once in my life I have someone who needs me
Someone I’ve needed so long
For once unafraid I can go where life leads me 
Somehow I know I’ll be strong

For once I can touch, what my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Oh someone warm like you

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this myself
As I have no guts but please come out
The balcony. I'm waiting. Love josh"

I give Caspar a hug before hurrying out to the balcony to see my redheaded boyfriend of seven years on one knee.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this maze just so as I could ask a question" he says opening the black box in his hands.

"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you do me the honour of becoming Y/n Y/m/n Pieter's???" He says and I just nod as I'm speechless.

He slips the elegant ring on my finger and we share a romantic kiss in the moonlight.

From behind us I can hear whistling and cheering from in the house. I really am lucky!

A/N I loved writing this because I find proposals so sweet. Wow over 100 reads within two or three days. That's incredible guys thanks for all this support. Please continue spreading the word voting and being amazing. I love you all lots -E xox