You've got the love

You've got the love
Conor Maynard
"Hey con I'm home" I yell as I open the front door to our house.

"Hey y/n/n." He yells back from upstairs.

"Mummmyyyyyyy" my baby girl Luna yells as she rushes to the door and clings on to the bottom of my legs.

"Hello sweetheart. How's your day with daddy been?" I ask as I take my coat of hang it on the rack and picked her up.

"He took me for ice cream and took me to the park" she says animatedly as she flails her arms around in the air.

"That sounds fun but now it's time to head to uncle jacks house to meet up with all your uncles." I say putting her down.

"Uncle jack. Uncle Joe. Uncle Caspar. Uncle Oli. Uncle Josh. Uncle Mikey." She yells running around the hall.

"Alright. Alright calm down Lu first we have to pick up Sean from uncle simon" conor says walking down the stairs.

"How was work love" he asks kissing my cheek.

"As good as work gets. I'm just going to change." I say before heading upstairs.

When I get upstairs I walk into my walk in wardrobe and grabbed my black sidemen hoodie with my ripped white jeans and black hightops and I throw my hair up in a messy pony tail.

"OK I'm ready. Let's go lu" I say as I am about to leave the house. Luna runs straight to me and I pick her up and head to the car.

After belting up Luna up in the car. I hop into the passenger seat and wait for Conor to get in the drivers side.

After a long drive to the sidemen house where my big brother Simon lives with our friends josh, jj and vik. I got out and knocked on the door. It took at least 2 minutes before the door was opened by Josh.

"Y/n" he says pulling me into a hug.

"Hey josh. Is my brother and my baby in there?" I ask stepping into the big house.

"Yes actually they are playing in the garden with jj" he says as we walk to the garden.

As soon as I step outside I am nearly tackled to the ground in a hug.

"Y/n I've missed you" JJ shouts whilst squeezing me in his arms. I just giggle at his childish behaviour.

" I've missed you to but I really need to take Sean to see the buttercreams "i say walking over to Sean and simon. "Thanks for watching him si. What do you say sean" I say scooping the small boy up in my arms.

"Your welcome sis" he says giving me a hug but being mindful of the large bump that was my stomach.

"Right come on little man let's go and visit your other uncles" I say giving Simon a kiss on the cheek and waving goodbye to the rest of the boys.

I got in the car after strapping Sean into his seat but when I sit down i feel a wetness dribbling down my legs.

"Oh shut Conor get me to the hospital now. I'm about to have a baby" I say trying my best to remain calm during this time of panic and worry.

"Ok I'll head straight there" he says and he drives straight to the hospital with a determined look on his face.

Once we arrive i get wheeled into the room and I have to change into a big ugly hospital gown. Honestly it was so ugly it give the grinch a run for his money.

Anyway all jokes aside. I lay in the bed trying to remain calm but the pain just got worse and worse.

Those few hours became a blur. A blur of men , nurses , screaming and pain. A blur that later became an image of a hospital room with all the sidemen behind Simon who was on my left side and all the buttercreams that stood behind Conor who was on my right side. I also saw a nurse holding a small bundle of pink blankets.

"congratulations Miss. Minter you have given birth to a healthy baby girl. Do you have a name for her" the nurse asks as she gently placed my baby girl in my arms.

I thought for a moment. What could I call my baby girl? My tiny bundle of joy and happiness. Then it hit me like a tonne of bricks.

"Lila Rose Maynard." Perfection is the only way to describe my baby. My little baby Lila Rose so innocent and sweet. Until her poor heart gets corrupted by all these annoying men who surround me.

It's been a day since I have birth. Less than five hours ago she was taken from me my poor baby girl was taken from me. There was a difficulty with the birth meaning she could not survive any longer than she did.

It's so unfair but I know with Conor and all my friends and family they have the love i need to see me through such a difficult time. I love them all with all my heart and I especially love my baby Lila even if she couldn't pull through i love her just as much.

A/n so this is written based of a story in my family. My aunties baby died just a few hours after birth. No mum should have to go through this experience. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed lots of love -e xox