Him and I

Him and I
Jack Maynard
Y/n's P.O.V
Y/n and jack. Jack and y/n. That's how its been since year 7 and now we are 23. We were best friends up until year 7 when we became a couple. 11 years we have been together and we have done everything together. Here's a few of my favorite memories.

My nose piercing
"Come on jack" I say dragging him to the shop. Today I was getting my nose pierced.

"Why have I got to come" he complains.

"Because you love me and you need to hold my hand" I say pulling him onto the chair next to me.

We finally get called and I enter the room with my hand shaking slightly until I feel jack grab ahold of it. That was an amazing day.

My hair dyed f/c
I am really nervous. Today I am having my hair dyed a really exotic colour. (F/c) Jack said he will come with me when I have it done and he also said that if I feel bad about it he will get his done the same colour.

When you and jack arrived at the hair salon he holds your hand as you walk in and he doesn't let go the whole time you had it done. Once it was done you actually looks pretty fricken awesome.

Prom
At the end of year 11 I had a huge prom and jack had asked me. Obviously I said yes.

Me , Leah and Angie were currently getting ready. I had my hair in a fishtail braid with minimum make up and a beautiful blue dress just like Cinderella. I looked like Cinderella , Leah looked like belle and Angie looked like sleeping beauty.

When we got to the hall where the actually prom was being held we all walked in elegantly. I see jacks jaw drop and I giggle slightly at this.

During the night we dance. We laugh. Best of all we have a great time.

Back to now
Its me and jack. Jack and me. We are the best friends and we are a couple. I love him so much. I trust him and he is just pure amazing.
Its just him and I.

A/n I'm so sorry this is late and its short. I genuinely had 0 inspiration and loads of homework. If you guys want to keep up with my work and my chapters go follow my Instagram
@buttercreamqueen101 and also add me on twitter for chapter updates.
@Ellie31991735
Can I just say thank you all so much for over 1k reads you are all awesome thank you so much continue being amazing!!!!
Lots of love -E xox