Want u back

want u back cher lloyd
Caspar Lee
Y/N's P.O.V
(This first part of the story takes place when your 16 )

I was sat at home scrolling through my Instagram feed. I came across a picture of my boyfriend Caspar and I thought about him.

He's not the type of boy I want. I mean he's hardly attractive and he's not great so I think I'll end things between us tomorrow.

(This isn't my personal opinion on Caspar this is  only for the story -E xox)

Next day I woke up and got ready for my day. I put my hair into two pigtails and threw on my cropped jumper with my ripped blue jeans and my adidas trainers and left my house for school

I arrived at school and immediately start too look for Caspar. When I do find Caspar he's at the library reaching up to grab a book for my best friend Morena. So I left a note on the desk I'm sorry Casp I just can't do this any more. I'm so sorry love y/n. That was the last I saw Caspar as he movers away to London and I was here in south Africa

6 years later
I wake up, rub my eyes and roll over to check the time. When I turn my phone on it reads 12:16pm. 'Oh my god I've slept in way too late'.

I jump out of bed and straight into a nice cool shower. Today I was going to meet my cousin Josh and his friends from London.

When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put it up into two fishtail braids. Then I pull on my light blue bikini and throw on my baggy jumper and light blue skinny jeans. Then I walk over to my wardrobe and grab my jimmy choo sandals. I looked pretty good.

I then picked up my bag, put my phone and purse in it. Then I grabbed my car keys and started the drive to The villa the boys were staying at.

When I arrive at the Villa I hear loud music coming from inside. I took that as sign they were in. So I parked up and knocked on the door only to meet the eyes of my ex boyfriend. Caspar Lee.

"Josh your cousins here" he yells and the tall redhead comes running towards me.

"Yyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnnn!!!!!" He yells as he picks me up and spins me around. I giggle at the affection being shown.

"Joshhhhhh! I've missed you so much" I say as he let's me down.

"I've missed you to y/n. It's been a while" he says guiding me into the house. "I'll show you my room so as you can leave your jumper there. Trust me you won't need it in that heat" he says as we walk straight past Caspar.

I come down stairs after putting my bag and my jumper up in Josh's room.  I now had on my sandals my bikini top and my skinny jeans.

When I arrived outside 7 boys stopped and stared at me.

"Everyone this is y/n my little cousin. Y/n this is everyone... So Joe , Oli , jack , conor , Mikey and you might remember Byron but I know you know Caspar" josh said and I waved politely at everyone.

The silence was broken by a shriek.... "Eww what's she doing here." I turn around to find the source of the voice. Veronia.

"Hi V. Long time no see" I say harshly. Things where about to get very messy.

"Still looking like you came from a different planet then" she says and I glare at her.

"Josh Why's she here?" I ask my cousin and I see him glance at Caspar. 'No it can't be' I thought.

"Veronia is Caspar's girlfriend" was all I heard before I ran ,upstairs and heard a few sets of feet behind me.

"Y/n are you OK." I lift my head to see jack , Joe and conor in the doorway.

"Not really no....." I tell the boys all about mine and Caspar's relationship and everything else. ".....and now I still like him" I say looking down at the floor.

"Y/n can you sing?" Conor asks and I nod my head.

"Can you dance?" Jack asks and I once again nod my head.

"Well then we have an idea. Come with us." Joe says and I follow them into a huge wardrobe.

"Wow I always wanted one of these" I say looking around in awe.

"Jack get her ready we will set everything up outside" Joe says as he and conor walk out.

"Let's get you looking gorgeous" jack says and we get started on making me look amazing.

When I step out of the wardrobe I meet the eyes of josh , Joe and conor who all look stunned.

I am wearing a cropped black top with some blue denim shorts and 5 inch white heels. My hair is cascading down my back in a waterfall of ringlets.

"My god y/n you look gorgeous. Let's get you out there" Conor says handing me the microphone. Operation Want u back is on the go.

I strut outside as the music starts up...

boy you never had much game
Thought I needed to upgrade
At those lines I got up onto a table and used it as a stage.
So went and walked away way way
I jumped of the table and walked towards veronia.
Now, I see you've been hanging out
With that other girl in town
Veronia started backing up closer to the pool
Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns
I pushed Veronia straight into the pool and gave her an innocent smile.

I want u back....." I finished and pulled Caspar into a kiss full of heat and passion.

When we pulled back the only thing I heard was ...
.
.
"I want you back aswell."

A/N I quite like this one. I really want to say thank you! thank you! Thank you! For am the reads and support this book is getting. I love writing it and I hope you love reading it. I hope to continue and for your support to continue. Thank you all loads. I love you all lots -E xox