Perfect

Perfect by Ed sheeran
Byron Langley
Byron's P.O.V (let's switch it up a bit -E xox)
If someone asks me to describe y/n the first word that comes to my head is Perfect.

She is stunning. No matter what she's wearing or how much makeup she has on she always looks like a princess. She's my princess. Of course being a girl she has some insecurities but I always try my hardest to show her that's she a gorgeous girl.

She's also an incredible artist. She paints and draws and creates masterpieces. Our home is filled with her beautiful work that she puts so much time and effort into.

Y/n has the voice of an angel. She works on covers and posts them on her singing Channel. She also did a sing off with our good friend Conor Maynard. She may think she's rubbish at singing but I'm sure everyone agrees that she amazing.

She is also an incredible gamer. She plays all sorts of games from fifa to GTA V and fortnight. Y/n always ends up beating us boys because we all suck at games and she's amazing at them. She even started up a gaming Channel that is absolutely wicked.

Dancing is one of her many hobbies. Me and the boys all nicknamed her the dancing Queen. She dances like a professional and even entered strictly come dancing and came 3rd which was incredible. She's a queen on the dance floor and everyone around her sees it.

Y/n has a small career in figure skating which means she's incredible on the ice. Agile and beautiful what more could you want out of a figure skater. Another big show she entered is dancing on ice where she came 2nd and we were all so proud of her.

Honestly I could sit her all day and list y/n's greatest achievements or her talents and her hobbies but I'm going to describe her.

Y/n has the most gorgeous y/e/c eyes that I have ever seen. I've never seen such a unique eye colour until my eyes met y/n's. She also has beautiful long soft y/h/c hair that I love to braid and play with when she's tired or stressed.

Our first date was perfect.
        We went to a small park for a picnic and the moon light shone through her hair lighting up her face and making her eyes sparkle. We layer together and watched the stars in the sky trying to create constellations., I of course got distracted by the beauty that is my incredible girlfriend y/n.

One day I'll marry her and we will have kids and have one big happy family together. Just me and y/n living the drem together. I'll always hold on to my perfect girlfriend y/n!

A/n I am so so sooooo sorry that this is short. I honestly don't like this song and had no inspiration from it what so ever but I tried for cerys_dance_2005 and I hope you all liked it and enjoyed it. Please vote leave comments and spread the word because this book is becoming more known everyday so keep spreading the word. Thanks again. Love you lots -E xox