Oh, shut up! - Jared

IMAGINE: Jareds little sister, Jasmine got a role in Supernatural and he keeps teasing her about a scene she needs to film with Jensen.

Jasmine's pov

I was in the makeup trailer getting my hair and Makeup down for the shooting day a head. Everything was good, it was a lovely day outside, I was in a great mood and chatting with my hair and Makeup artists,Julia and Tracy. It was overall great. Until the makeup trailer door opened and my stupid ass brother walked in with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Heeey Jazzy" He sat on the desk in front of me. I just glared at him as Tracy starts to braid my hair into a French plait. Jared get the stupid grin on his face.

"What do you want?" Jared's Grin got wider.

"oh, nothing. I've just been talking to the director and he sees that you and Jensen will be filming the 'special' scene today" my eyes widen slightly.

"I thought we were filming that next week!, also Jared just call it a sex scene" Jared started to giggle as soon as I said Sex. "oh my god, you are literally an eleven year old"

"yeah but you said Sex." He kept giggling. Tracy finished up.

"okay, Mini that's you." I smiled st Tracy.

"thanks Tracy" I got up and Walked out the trailer, Jared closey behind me.

" So you and Jensen, huh?" I huffed

"Jared that's just wrong"

"How?"

"Well, firstly he's married with kids, secondly, He's like a brother to me and thirdly, It's just....no!" Jared chuckled at me has I mad my way to the costume trailer.

"Jazzy, you're going to need to kiss him, and hug him, and moan for him-" I cut him off.

"OH SHUT UP,  YOU TART" my face was bright red with embarrassment.

Jared laughed " Tart?, Who says that?!"

I placed my face in my hands before looking back up at him and giving the bitch face. "Shut up" and with that I entered the Costume trailer.

hey, hopefully you all liked that. Please request things and like, vote and other stuff so I know you are enjoying this.