puppy!! - Jared

Imagine:
Jared buys his 10 year old daughter  a puppy for Christmas.

Tiana Pov

I woke up and immediately leapt out of my bed and ran into my little brother Thomas' room.
"Tom! Tommy!" I jumped on his bed, waking him up. "Come on, wake up! It's Christmas!!" Tom's eyes widened with excitement as he leapt out of bed and ran out the room, I followed straight after him.

We ran down the stairs and into the living room where our mum and dad were sitting, Me and Tom stood with our mouths agape while we stared at all of our presents from Santa Claus.

"come on you two, Stop standing there like a couple of fish" I giggled at my mum before running over to my pile of presents beside Thomas.

After a few minutes had passed and all of the presents had been opened, I turned to my parents only to see that it was just my mum.

"Where's Dad gone?" my mum smirked slightly and pointed out to the Garden. I shared a look with my six year old brother Thomas, we both got up and made our way to the garden. I glanced out the glass patio door to see my dad kneeling down.

"Dad...?" he looked round at me and Thomas and smiled brightly.

"Your mother and I managed to get something you have been asking for since you could talk, Tiana." I frowned slightly but gasped just has he turned round fully and stood up. In his arms there was a husky puppy.
"Merry Christmas Sweetheart" I ran over to him and hugged him then took the puppy from him. "remember you will need to share him with your brother"

"I know" Thomas came over and patted the puppy.

"What are you going to name him, Tiana?" my mother asked as she came outside and stood beside my dad.

"....um Raja!" I heard my parents chuckle slightly. "as in Jasmines pet Tiger in Aladdin" I smiled brightly.

This was the best Christmas EVER!

Sorry for not uploading in ages. I've just been busy but anyway I hope you enjoyed this, It would really help of you guys could drop some ideas in the comments as I am not very creative.