Karaoke night - Matt Cohen

imagine:

matt manages to get his twin sister to do karaoke in front of all the supernatural fans and she surprises everyone with her amazing vocal range

Stephanie's POV

"come on Steph, one song. pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee" my brother has been begging me for months on end to get me to karaoke with his fellow supernatural co-workers, i keep telling him I'm too busy working but i couldn't use this time because i made the mistake of telling him when my holidays were.

"Matthew i said no, you know how much i hate singing in front of people" that was a complete and utter lie, i took ever chance i could to sing but I'm not singing this time mainly because I'm not going to make a fool of myself in front of Osric...

"BULL! you performed every night at the bar the moment you turned 16 also you have a YouTube channel in which you post covers of you singing random songs, so don't lie to me Young lady, i know you better than anyone so i know that the only reason you don't want to sing is because there's a certain Master Chau that's going to be there and you are to scared of what he's going to think of you but Guess what? Its Osric, he's the nicest guy in the world ....well until you wrestle him...anyway yeah, he's the a great guy so stop getting your knickers in a twist and get on up there and sing some bloody Tina Turner or something!" i looked at him with wide eyes, i was about to speak but he wasn't finished apparently. " you know you're dying to, you know you're little music loving heart is aching to get up on that stage and perform a song and i know this because you always want to give people entertainment, you want to make people happy so on you go. do what you always do, make me proud baby sister" he gave me a soft smile, how could i say no after that tremendous speech.

"fine! but on one condition. you let me sing-"

"a Disney song, yes i know " i smiled brightly. "okay come on"

"also I'm not your baby sister, I'm older than you by 10 minutes" he rolled his eyes has he took me up to the stage and the lovely Richard Speight introduced me.

"so Mini Cohen" i shot him a playful glare " what are you singing for us?"

"Well, Goldie locks" it was his turn to glare now, i only smiled back " i will be singing one of my favourite Disney songs of all time. part of that world from the little mermaid. " a few of the fans cheered as i prepared myself slightly. as soon as the music started all of my nerves seemed to wash away, i glanced behind only to see my idiot of a brother make a stupid face at me. next to him though was Osric who gave me a comforting smile which caused a blush to creep onto my cheeks.

i looked back at the audience and began to sing.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

 wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl

The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Looking around here you'd think

Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty

I've got whozits and whatzits galore

You want thingamabobs? I got 20

But who cares? No big deal

I want more

I wanna be where the people are