Panel Crasher - Osric Chau BSM

Jasmine is Osrics little sister
(she is 25). She plays a Hunter who tried to kill the Winchesters. Her character is very well loved so she gets her own panel at the supernatural convention, but Jasmine isn't really comfortable on stage in front of people. So Osric surprises her dressed as her character and goes on stage to help her.

Jasmines pov

I walked out on stage, the fans screaming. I had to take a deep breath to try and calm myself down.

Rob and Rich came over and gave me hug before leaving. One last deep breath.

"H-hey guys" I couldn't help but stutter.  I slowly took a seat and weakly smiled. "So uh I-im Jasmine Chau -" I was caught off by the crowd cheering, I chuckled slightly. "and I uh Play Zara Tams" The crowd cheered again.
Just looking out at the crowd made my hands shake. I took another deep breath before speaking into the microphone.
"I-i w-was told to talk about myself for like 20 minutes but I-i...Th-theres nothing to tell. S-so how about we just go with some questions."
I looked over at the girl at the microphone. "Hello"

"H-hi, m-my question if you didn't play Zara who would you like to play and why?" 

"um, probably-" suddenly the crowd goes wild. I frown slightly. The next thing I know, two strong arms wrap around my neck and shoulders. I jumped and turned round.
"Ozzy?!" I heard the crowd laugh slightly.

"Hey Jazzy" He let go off me and I finally got a good view of what he was wearing.

"OH my god!" I gasped as I got out my seat, all of my past nerves seemed to dissappear now that my brother is here

"What?" He smiled at me

"You look...amazing, How did you-How did you get it?" I asked gesturing to the costume. He just chuckled.

"I made it, because you're character is badass!" the crowd cheered. "and yes I do look amazing" He chuckled. "anyway, I know you don't like talking in front of people so I came to see you." some people in the crowd awed.

"Ozzy,  you're too kind" Osric giggles.

"I know" He opened his arms for a hug. "I've gotta go now cause I have a photo op." I hugged him tightly and whispered to him.

"Thank you Ozzy, I love you."

"I know you do, see ya later Jazzy"