little princess - Jensen

Imagine:
Jensens daughter who is 11 gets a role in Supernatural and makes her daddy proud.

Lotus' costume ^

Lotus' POV

I stood on my mark as the make up artist done some final touches. Finally I was ready.
"okay, everyone ready? Right. Action!"
As soon as the words came out Richards mouth I snapped into character. I glared up at my dad, well Dean.
"I may look like a kid to you but I'm not! I can do everything you can do and better. So stop treating me like I'm some stupid princess who constantly needs saving cause guess what Mario I ain't Peach!" I turned my back and went to storm out the room.

"You are a kid! And you don't know everything so stop pretending like you do so young lady you better get back over here and actually start -"  I turned round and cut him off, doing exactly as I was told to.

"Young lady?! You're not my dad Dean so don't ever call me that. ever!" and with that I stormed out the room slamming the door behind me. After a while Richard yelled cut and went back through the door.

"Brilliant performance Ackles. We will get everything sorted and do one more take just to make sure." Richard informed us. I looked over at my dad who was...crying? "Jensen you alright buddy?" My dad just nodded and got up and went over to Rich and whispered something to him causing Richard to tell everyone to take five minutes. Frowning. I watched my dad walk off the set and outside to where the trailers were.

I quickly ran outside to see my dad walking slowly with his hands in his pockets. I slowly made my way closer to him. "Dad?" He seemed to freeze slightly, then he turned round. I saw the tears running down his face causing me to frown a little more. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"it's nothing Princ- Lotus, go back inside." the frown lifted from my face. He always calls me Princess. His princess but he didn't this time.
Then it clicked.

"Was it the scene?" My dad looked down at his feet. I've never seen my dad like this before, it hurt.

"Lotus, just go inside. I'm fine." I knew he was lying. I went over to him and hugged him. Soon I felt his hands on my back. Making me smile slightly.

"Dad, I will always be your little princess."

"I know it's just...the scene made me think. There will come a day when you won't need me to help you-"

"Dad" I looked up at him "That isn't going to happen. I will always need you. As will JJ and Zeppelin as well as Arrow. We will all need you. Always." I saw him smile.

"sometimes you make me wonder how you can only be eleven, especially when you say stuff like that." I grinned causing him to chuckle,  he bent down and picked me with ease. "Come on Princess. Let's knock 'em dead"

"You got it Dad!"

Hopefully you liked that. Please request things before I run out of ideas.