Chapeter 2 (Waveclan)

(Note this takes place around the time balloon was eliminated so this is in the past)

               Silverfur twitched his tail tip,as a sign to follow. The two other cats,Amberpaw and Redstripe, followed him into the clearing. Silverfur sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "So,Amberpaw." Silverfur began. "I think your almost ready to become a warrior." Amberpaw's eyes lit up and she let out a purr. "Really?" She asked. "Yes,but I've noticed you've been distracted lately." Silverfur stated. Amberpaw shifted her paws. "With what? I think I've been doing pretty well." She asked. "It's Russetwing. I think it would be best if we all,stoped talking with him at the bare minimum." Silverfur shrugged. Amberpaw let out a hiss of disbelief. "What you mean! He's our clanmate!" Amberpaw growled. "He's a danger to the clan,Amberpaw. You know he came from the rouge place!" Amberpaw stood up, her tail lashing. "So what!" She yowled. "He's proved his loyalty to the clan,time and time again." Amberpaw hissed. " You don't know, it could be a distraction, and besides you weren't here when he first came to the clan." Redstripe finally spoke. Amberpaw turned to look at him. "So? Even Sandytail is more aggressive than he is, but you still treat them like a clanmate!" Amberpaw yowled. "You're all mousebrains!" She screeched, before storming off. Redstripe rested his tail tip on Silverfur's shoulder. "She'll learn." He mumbled. "She'll learn."