•trapped• part I

:note: Keith is in the BOM but he frequently helps team Voltron with missions with permission from BOM officials

Keith's POV unless otherwise specified

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keith! This way!"

Lance and Keith were on a dangerous mission, their goal was to acquire raw quintessence from a heavily guarded Galran base. They were only a few yards away from the main gate.

"Lance!" Keith said. "Over here, to the left."

They ducked down in case there were any cameras Pidge had forgotten to disable, better safe than sorry. Then they headed for a large, purple doorway, locked with Galran tech.

"Pidge," Lance whispered into the mic of his helmet. "Is this the right place?"

"I'm not sure," she said through the mic, worried. "It doesn't seem to be heavily guarded."

"That's kind of suspicious," Lance looked around.

"There's not too much security so you might as well check." Pidge said. "Hunk needs me now so make your decision quickly."

"It'll be a waste of time if this is the right room and we go right past it." Keith reasoned.

"I don't know man," Lance sighed. "I guess we should check."

Keith sighed heavily and rolled up his sleeve a bit. He hesitantly placed his hand on the scanner, being part Galra was useful in times like this. It made a beeping noise and opened. Suddenly, Keith and Lance felt someone, or something, push them into the room. A dim light flickered on, revealing the whole room, which wasn't at all what they expected.

The room was small, very small. It was barely large enough for one person to sit, let alone two. After getting knocked onto his knees, Lance had fallen on top of Keith, faces barely an inch apart. His legs straddled Keith and their chest hovered very closely to each other. Lance's hands were on the floor, right by Keith's waist and Keith's hands were gripping onto Lance's shoulders, trying to prevent any contact between their faces.

Damn, Keith thought, his hands still wrapped around Lance's shoulders. When did Lance get this fit?

"Lance!" Keith yelled. "What the fuck, get up!"

"I'm trying to, dumbass," Lance lifted his head a bit. "Ow, Jesus f-!"

"What happened, Are you okay?" Keith tried to say nonchalantly, but his genuine concern dripped from every word.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but there's a problem..."

"What is it?"

"There's a ceiling, like, right above my head."

"You have got to be kidding me," Keith groaned.

"So," Lance hummed. "What now..?"

Keith was insanely aware of the close proximity between him and Lance. He could feel his sickeningly sweet breath tickle his skin. He visually traced Lance's freckles that sprinkled his nose and cheeks, and mentally compared them to stars in a night sky.

"I-I don't know," Keith was shaking and sweating, for more than one reason.

"Hey man, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Keith you don't look fine, look at me."

Keith looked up and locked his eyes with Lance's. He looked around, frantically.

"Keith! What's wrong?"

"This may be a bad time to bring this up, but I'm extremely claustrophobic."

"Oh, and I'm just about an inch from kissing the cutest, most talented guy I've met," Keith thought. "Wait what the fuck, no, jeez what's wrong with me, I do NOT like Lance."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(a/n) sorry the first part is so short, I just wanted to write something. I'll try to update around once a week. I may spam some days and I may forget to post some weeks. Anyways check out my social media | tumblr | absolute-klance-trash // instagram | absolute_klance_trash

comment, vote, and follow if you want! i really appreciate it! <3