Chapter 3 - arising darkness

Sonic followed the hedgehog Silhouette into the deepest darkest part of the forest....when Sonic lost sight of him...he sees a very black and dark-purple stone....similar to that meteor but it was a stone...Sonic saw it glowing...but what he doesn't know that it was a seal....one little grab and Sonic became....very dark....Sonic felt agony, pain, and heartache....Sonic needed help fast...he was terrified and screamed, HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEE SSSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEEBBBOOOODDDYYY!....*screams in pain and fear*.. then Sonics right eye was black with red cracks...with oozing black stuff coming out of it....then most of Sonics fur turned black...leaving some blue..he didn't know what's happening but he felt like he was tricked...into a trap.... Sonic fell down...but then 14 minutes later Sonic rose up with a cold look....he looked different...but then as it happened....Sonic was no longer Sonic....he was instead Seelkadoom.... Seelkadoom in Sonics body said as he stretched, such a good boy you are Sonic....really good boy.. Seelkadoom took off Sonics scarf and threw to the ground... he laughed knowing he succeeded....Seelkadoom said, should've known that I would lure you to the seal....now that our pact is sealed.... Seelkadoom laughed more as if things are turning up his way.... Seelkadoom stopped laughing and smirked as he thought for a moment....he said, hmmm....now that my brother's body is all mine....time to have some really extreme fun....*laughs in amusement*....you want some villains killed?....well allow me to show you how the pros do it.... The possessed hedgehog walks off with a sickening grin...