Chapter 7 - explaination (the original team)

Tails was in his workshop minding his own business when he hears a knock on the door... Tails answered the door and sees Sonia on her knees with tears in her eyes... Tails said with a concern tone, hey your Sonics sister...Sonia right? Sonia nodded... Tails said, what's the matter?...is Sonic still missing?.. Sonia said as she wept, it's not just that.... Tails asked, what is it?...I heard Sonic had it rough is that true?... Sonia answered, yes....years ago our father died from an illness....after that one of my brothers vanished as he became corrupted....way after that our step-father died of a boat accident....my mom suffered from depression from loosing both my dads...and I had to take care of her...my older brother went solo....& now things have gotten worse...Sonic....my little brother has disappeared...I don't know how worse things will get...I'm next I haft to be... Tails asked, where is your mom anyway? Sonia pointed behind her...Tails noticed the wind picking up...knowing a storm is coming... Tails told Sonia, come on there's a storm coming...grab your mom and get inside... Sonia obeyed...she grabbed her mom and bring her inside the shop... about two minutes later Aleena was asleep on the couch while Sonia and Tails got to talking... Tails asked, so I wanted to ask Sonic this but....I was so nervous about asking him because he would laugh at me... Sonia asked, wha did you wanted to ask him? Tails replied, I wanted to ask him...that before us...he and brothers were the ones defending the village...is that true.... Sonia didn't hesitated...she sighed and said, it is true...Sonic was only 15 when he started defending the village...he, my first little brother Seelkadoom, and my older brother Manic were the greatest defenders....they were an awesome trio....Seelkadoom was the aggressive one...Manic was the leader considering he is the oldest...& Sonic was still the fast one of the team...those were the days... Tails asked, don't you help them out? Sonia said with a nod, yeah I sometimes do...but that's when A. If I get bored or B. Wanted to give them a hand...I know some martial-arts....I was so grateful to have three brothers defending the village from evil...things were going fine...until one day....in the middle of taking down the weasel bandits...Seelkadoom was really aggressive than usual...he started beating one of them to death...Sonic was really terrified...I felt like it was yesterday...that it happened....Manic had to fight him into the woods...then moments later Manic came out but not Seelkadoom...about a week later Manic was going solo...and he gave Sonic his necklace as a way to never forget him or Seelkadoom...over the years Sonic went solo to defend the village...it was hard for him at least until you all showed up in his life...I told him repeatedly to assemble his own team but...he refused...he thought he didn't need help...until you and the others showed up....we knew your red friend because Sonic needed to bring someone to our family reunion...he wanted to bring him because...Sonic reasoned with mom that he had no family to be with...luckily mom was good enough let him come...but to me...it was like he was bringing...a boyfriend...*realizing*...sorry I lost track... that's when a police officer came in and said, hey...I know it's sudden and all but...the trial of Amy-Rose will be starting at 3 hours... Aleena woke up and walked with the officer... before Sonia can go...She turn to Tails and asked, I know this is a bad timing but...would it be okay if you came along.... Tails replied, I don't see why not Ms. Hedgehog. Sonia said, thanks but please...call me Sonia... Tails said, okay...Sonia... they followed Aleena and the officer.