Chapter 10 - a trap

It was already dark and Knuckles was in the forest...searching for Sonic... Knuckles thought, oh Sonic...please be okay... Knuckles felt very worried...he search for almost 5 hours...at least until he hears a cry... Knuckles thought, hey wait a minute... that sounds like....*Gasp*...Knuckles knew right away who it was as he ran towards the sound...

( 5 hours earlier)

Seelkadoom was laughing in a crazy tone.... he heard Sonic yelling inside his own mind, PLEASE STOP IT SEELKADOOM!! Seelkadoom said with a sickening grin, I'll never stop.....you and Manic should've agreed that everyone that's bad deserves to die...so unless you wanna hear how I killed that loser excuse of a villain....I suggest you shut your mouth... Sonic shouted, WELL YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!! Seelkadoom said while smirking, yes I can...*a see-through Sonic appears in front of him standing while his legs were in a trembling and his hands chained behind his back* inside that mind your own mind your chained behind your back.... Sonic shouted, WELL THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!...AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!...NOW I BEG YOU LET ME GO!!! Seelkadoom said in a amuse tone, *laughs* sorry but I'm afraid you belong to me...oh & yes I can make you shut your mouth...besides you can't shut up when I told you too....now shut your mouth... Sonic shouted as he started to cry, NO PLEASE I BEG YOU!!..SEELKADOOM PLEASE YOU'LL HURT SOMEONE PLEASE DON'T!! Seelkadoom said, what worried about big and stupid red oath that had his heart set on you?...besides that big moron was starting to get on my nerves already and I'm afraid I can't let him live....Sonic whispered, Knuckles....*starts to cry knowing he wanted to hurt him*...NO SEELKADOOM PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!! Seelkadoom said in a amuse tone, that maybe true but he....was such a coward...he wanted to stand up for you but he was so afraid to because he thought you would laugh at him...but...he was the only one that truly likes you...but I may need to kill him....he is getting suspicious....so I'll haft to kill him... Sonic was in shock as Seelkadoom smirked at him....Sonic couldn't do anything to save him....he was helpless....then Sonic was in horror and said as tears flew down his face, PLEASE SEELKADOOM I BEG YOU IF YOU WANNA HURT SOMEONE HURT ME BUT JUST LEAVE KNUCKLES ALONE!!!...PLEASE DON'T!!...SOMEONE...HELP....MMMMMPPPHHH!!!...*Seelkadoom covered his mouth as Sonic had a black-cloth wrapped around his mouth...*...MMMMMMMPPPPHHH!!... Seelkadoom said as he laughed, that outta shut you up...you have been really disobedient to me...*Sonic screams*...don't waste your breath....no one will hear you screaming...besides you have only 10 minutes to keep your mouth closed....if you do that then I'll gladly let you scream....besides nobody can hear you scream anyway....now as soon as I capture your friend...I'll have you scream in grief....as soon as I kill him....I'm going to set a trap....and you crying might be my chance to bait him with....Sonic slowly vanishes as he knew Knuckles was gonna be in serious danger cause of him....

(Present)

Knuckles hears the cry getting louder as he gets closer to it...then it stopped when Knuckles to the source of the cry... Knuckles looked around as he began to have a really bad feeling about this.... that's when the see-through version of Sonic still in the position struggled.... Sonic sobbed as he struggled and cried, MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!MMMMMMPPPHHHH!!...MMMMPPPPHHHH!!....*gasp*....*Sonic let out a breath as he successfully got the cloth off of him*...KNUX LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!! Knuckles attempted to turn around but he was stopped by a hard whack in the head... Seelkadoom held out a rock that used to knock him cold... Sonic gasped in horror as he began to sob... Seelkadoom said as he laughed, oh don't worry brother....he's not really dead....yet...he will stand in my way anyway....so I'll take him back to the abandoned cabin along with me.... then Seelkadoom dragged Knuckles though it was hard....he didn't even have any trouble pulling him...