(Final) Chapter 18 - a kiss under the stars

About 10 weeks later Things have been the way that it was when Sonic and his brothers defended the village...but this time...it's Sonic, his brothers, his sister, and his friends...defending the village from not just the threat itself...but Defect as well... Sonic felt so happy when his brothers and his friends started to defend the village together...although Sonia and Amy are starting to get to know each other... Sonia was at Amy's house talking while having tea... Sonia said, don't you have a thing for my brother... Amy replied, I did...but I lost interest in him so we're just friends....don't you have a boyfriend? Sonia said, yeah but I rather not talk about right now...and if my brothers find out they'll tease me twenty-four/seven... the last time I brought a boy home...Sonic, Manic, and Seelkadoom just teased me... <flashback>.... Sonia was in the couch with a boy she liked when her three brothers were were around the corner chucking.... Sonic whispered, can we make our move now? Manic whispered, not yet Sonic...be patient... Seelkadoom just chuckled... then as if on cue...Sonia set off a trap that Sonic, Manic, and Seelkadoom made for them...it was only a bucket of mud and worms... then Sonic whispered while holding a water gun, now?.... Manic nodded and said, NOW!! Then the three squirted water on the two of them....and then bursted our laughing.... Sonia was boiling to the core and yelled, YOU THREE ARE SO DEAD!!!.... then runs right after them as the three boys ran for their lives... <flashback ends>... I swear I just sometimes wish I had sisters...instead of brothers... Amy said, well something never change huh? Sonia said, yep... then they giggled... meanwhile Sonic walked around the town square as he sniffed the fresh breeze.... then as Sonic looked at the sunset he Heard a familiar voice yelling, HEY SONIC!!! He turn to see Knuckles running towards him.... Sonic stopped and said as Knuckles stopped in front of him, hey Knux...what's up? Knuckles said, do you...have a minute? Sonic said, I...do have a minute...something wrong? Knuckles replied, no...I just needed to talk to you for a moment... Sonic replied with a smile, well let's just go back to the shack...only for a moment...I'm planning on moving back in with my mother and two brothers... A moment later Sonic and Knuckles are sitting on the porch under the stars.... Sonic said, so what do you wanna talk about? Knuckles said a she blushed, well...you know those things I said?..*Sonic nodded*...I mean...I really do love you Sonic...I was so nervous to....say anything because I... Sonic placed a hand on his shoulder and said as he blushed, I'm happy that...you love me....Knuckles....to be honest...I loved you too....I actually thought you're a very nice guy...and all.... Knuckles blushed and said, Sonic..I... Sonic said as he looked at him, well I should spend the night here one last time since I'm moving back in with my family...but I think it's not a good idea spending the night alone.... Knuckles knew what that meant... Knuckles said, well...how about I spend the night with you... Sonic said, really?...thank you... Sonic smiled sweetly... then it happened....Knuckles kissed Sonic on the lips...Sonic kissed back as he melted into the kiss... a moment passed and as the kiss broke apart... Knuckles smiled as Sonic hugged him... Sonic said softly, I love you...so much Knuckles... Knuckles replied, I love you too...Sonic... then the two kissed again...about 5 minutes later...they went back into the shack and fell asleep in each other's arms....outside was Shadow looking at the two cuddling together... Shadow snarled and said, well...looks like the old gang is back together but this time...it's featured the hedgehogs stupid friends and the two hedgehogs...but I must say...it's been a while since I seen my old nemesis Seelkadoom the hedgehog...looks like things are even better than the last time...we'll meet again Sonic, Manic, and Seelkadoom....but next time...on my terms...then he disappeared leaving the two boys to sleep in peace... Knuckles smiled and cuddled Sonic as the night went by... a shooting star crosses the night sky....

THE END!!