Chapter 9 - Amy Rose in trial and in the doghouse

Amy was not very happy about what she did to Sonic but she isn't looking forward to what had to be...the jury had its results... Amy stood in front of the courtroom as she faces the judge.... the judge said, has the jury reach the verdict.... one of the jury members said, we have your honor...we the jury find Ms. Amy Rose...Guilty of public assault and responsible for the humiliating torment of Sonic the Hedgehog... the judge Narrotaky said, does the defendant have anything to say? Amy said, look I...I didn't mean to I.... Tails interrupted, I don't think so you planned this....Knuckles told you to stop...but you didn't listen... Amy said, well it was because we wanted to teach Sonic a lesson for not knowing teamwork.... in raged Aleena marched right in front of her and yelled as she punched her in the stomach, YOU DID IT FOR NOTHING....YOU BULLIED MY BABY!!... Aleena started to cry and said as she grabbed her arm, my son wanted nothing more than to be a team with you and the other three but this is the thanks he gets for being your friend? but you never listen to him...why?....why would you really do this to my sweet blue baby?.... Manic grabbed her away and said, stop it mom this won't help get Sonic back.... Amy said, well Sonic should've thought of this before he made the deci.... Sonia interrupted as she kicked her twice, don't you dare say his name...DON'T YOU EVER SAY HIS NAME!!...Sonic did nothing to you...he wanted nothing more than to be friends and a team....why won't you appreciate everything he's done....why would you do this to my little brother.... Amy said as she grabbed her, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU DEFENDING HIM WHEN!!.... Tails hit her causing to let go of Sonia.... Tails comforted Sonia and said, Amy...stop this at once...you know they're right...YOU KNOW THEY ARE ALL RIGHT! FIRST BOTH OF THEIR DADS SUFFER AND NOW THAT THEY'RE BOTH GONE ITS THEIR TURN?!...YOU HAVE BEEN SELFISH WITHOUT EVEN THINKING!!! Amy realized she was being selfish...she kept on and on feeling guilty as the court ended and Amy was escort to jail... Manic thought, I hope you find my baby brother Knuckle-head.