The Planning Starts

Nandini entered Abhi's cabin he had asked Vickram to call her urgently. She entered and saw Abhi in his thoughts

Nandini: Manyu you called?

Abhi: Ha Nandu you are sure you will do this wedding?

Nandini: Ofcourse Abhi, aisa kyu pucha tumne, you have always given me projects which are best for me tumpe I can never doubt (Abhi just nodded in response) Bas isliye bulaya tha?

Abhi: Ha ha aur actually I wanted to inform you that.... (but before can complete the Cabin door bolted and there entered Manik Malhotra with Mrs. To Be Malhotra)

Manik: I am sorry Mr Thakkar, Mukti informed me about this meeting just now (Abhi was angry now, Manik was Mukti's only friend who didn't know about Abhi being her boyfriend and they had never meat before for some reasons though heard about each other. Till then Manik had not noticed someone else present in the room. Nandini had her back to Manik and Soha)

Abhi: Mr. Malhotra don't you have manners to knock the cabin what if I would be doing personal or private talks? (Manik was impressed by Abhi)

Manik: Sorry Mr. Thakkar actually I am used to people bending before me but you seemed professional! Now do I have to go back and ask your permission again?

Abhi: (angry) No need of being sarcastic here, I am not your friend (seeing the matter going out of hands Nandini intervened)

Nandini: Manyu, should I leave? (and the voice brought different emotions to people present there, for Abhi was able to see how she was hiding her pain, but for Manik his world stood still. The voice he carved for he was listening it after years and his inner self was happy but but “Manyu” made him fist his hand)

Abhi: Ofcourse Nandu (and the eyes who were admiring Nandini's back not snapped and glared at Abhi) aur wo kaha hai tera partner? (and where is your partner?) shabzade ko boliye conference room mein aye (tell the prince to be in the conference room)

Manik: (annoyed) Partner?

Abhi: You think I will let princess slog for this big event?

Soha: Who is this Princess?

Abhi: (walking to Nandini an turning her to face Mr and to be Mrs Malhotra) My princess (to which Nandini smiled broadly)

Manik: (rudely) Are we done with prince and princess, we have work to do as you know (looking at Nandini) I am getting married

Abhi: That is why we are here, (to Nandini) Go na baba I will see you in the conference room (he said to her lovingly and she went out without giving heed to Mr and to be Mrs Malhotra. As Nandini exited Abhi saw Manik checking himself in the Glass window and then checking Abhi from tip to toe which made Abhi suppress a giggle)

Abhi: (snapping Manik out of his thoughts) Challe Mr Malhotra (Let's go Mr Malhotra) to which Manik just hmmed

(Manik and Soha were following Abhi to the Conference room when they saw Nandini discussing something with a group of employees when Abhi signalled her through the eyes which she bobbed her head which for noticed by Manik. The trio was sitting and discussing when someone bragged in)

Person: Abhi yaar please handle your sister, office ko sar pe utha liya hai isne (she has taken the whole office on toss) (while he was complaining Nandini came from behind and hit him on his left arm) see and now she is becoming all violent on me (turning to Nandini) The fact that boss is your best friend/brother does not give you right to be violent on me Murty