Mr Ice cream, Mr Butter Chicken

Nandini's POV

This is so irritating Aiyappa! But why is it irritating? I mean I have done so many events but why is this one so irritating! Manik Malhotra it's all your fault!!! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

End of POV

'Thud' the file were slamed by her on the reception table making the staff alert

"Easy lady!" she heard someone and turned glaring at the person

Nandini: Who the....

Person: Wo wo wo lady, easy! (he said surrending his arms in air) take a deep breath and calm down (he said taking a deep breath and gestured Nandini to do so who followed him and surprisingly she was calm) See I told you (and he passed a glass of water to her)

Nandini: (smiles) Thanks, wo I was just...

Person: Stressed, Koi nahi happens, by the way, Aditya (he said forwarding his hand) Aditya Sehgal

He is a flirt but a good hearted person

Nandini: Nandini Murty (shake hands with smile)

Aditya: Well you compliment your name, joy meeting you Nandini (he said giving a smile and Nandini smile to smiled back. He turned to the reception) Hi Aditya Sehgal, my room...

Nandini: (standing besides him) Room number 1823

Aditya: (amused look) Stalking, are we?

Nandini: Joke tha? Should I laugh? (She said with a scarstic tone making Aditya laugh) I am the weeding planner, I know everyones room. Waise you are from who's side? Groom or Bride?

Aditya: Business side (and Nandini made a confused face) Actually we are business associates of Malhotra's, I have to attend the wedding as my father is out of town (he said as Nandini walked besides him listening to him) Waise I must say you have taken good efforts (he said looking around the decorations and ambience)

Nandini: Thanks (she said with a genuine smile) Enjoy the wedding!

Aditya: Oh I will Nandini (he said walking in the elevator waving her bye)

Nandini: Aditya Sehgal, nice guy (she said and walked to search Arayman)
_______________________________________

Nandini was looking after the decorations in the garden where the engagement was going to take place, she was walking with a book in hand and a pencil fixed in her bun that's when she felt someone hugging her with force

Nandini: Avi? What's wrong?

Avantika: Come, I have work with you!

Nandini: What? Abhi? I am busy Avi