His Wedding

Singhaniya
Kapoor
Kirloskar
Metha
Gupta
Raizada
Shegal
Rajput

Nandini was saying the guest list and arranging the keys as she stood at the reception of Hotel ABHVAN and all the staff of the hotel was looking at her because

1) she was looking damn beautiful even in a gray jeans, white vest and a cream color netted shirt, her hairs in a bun and she was wearing spec with cream frame

2) all knew her and her temper as she usually is the one who host events here. She is clam but once she lose her temper....it's done

Aryaman: Are you done (he said coming witga file) this is the guest list printed (he said to her who was still engrossed in another list) Sarthak and  Soham are receiving the guest

Nandini: The VIP guest and the FAMILY people rooms (she said forwarding her hand to the staff who looked at her all lost the same time Fab5 entered from behind with Malhotra couple) FILM CHAL RAHI HAI YAHA, WHAT ARE YOU STARRING AT? I ASKED FOR A LIST YOU DUMB HEAD (and every staff cursed the boy she asked, confirm she is going to burst on everyone today) WHAT? (She asked again rasing her eyebrows)

Boy: Ye.....yes ma'am (he said handling her the file)

Aryaman: Hum kaha rahene wale hai?

Nandini: (scribbling something in her notepad) Pent house (and Aryaman was doing happy dance, he turned to see Fab5 was standing there looking at Nandini as if seeing alien) Kya monkey where is your Mrs?

Abhi: Would be Mrs (he said entering there with a maroon folder in hand, white shirt first two buttons open and aviators hung there, cream pant and a watch around his wrist. He followed Aryaman's gaze and saw Fab5 and Malhotras', his lady love drooling over him)

Nandini: Manyu yeh (and she turned to the boys and followed their gaze to land it on Fab5 and Malhotras couple though she never meat them but Manik had showed their pictures, her eyes stopped at Manik he was wearing black V neck T-shirt, grey jeans, his hairs jelled.... When she was drooling over him she heard someone near her ear)

Aryaman: Itna maat ghoor be (and Nandini gritted her teeth and poked him with the pen) Aaaahhhhh crazy women! (He said and the burning hulk who didn't tolerate that idiot near his girl felt rains in his burning heart seeing his girl poking that idiot)

Abhi: You behave (he said to Aryaman with poker face) and you want something princess

Nandini: Yep yeh file (she said handing him the file) and where is Avi I have to speak to her (she said looking around)

Abhi: Princess here greet the guest (he gestured the Malhotra's and walked to them) Good morning and welcome to ABHVAN

Cabir: Tho now if you are the owner of ABHVAN you will be formal (he said and hugged Abhi)

Neyonika: And my Baby Boy grew up didn't he? (Abhi gave a charming smile to her and hugged her)

Abhi: How are you Neyo Ma

Manik: Guddu?

Abhi: Don't call me that or else I will call you by your nick name (Abhi said glaring Manik still hugging Neyonika)

Mukti: Kya naam, I want to know! I want to know!

Manik: Oh you won't do that Guddu! (Manik said and regretted the next moment)

Abhi: Oh is it Golu? (And fab4 burst laughing

Manik: I hate you!

Abhi: Feelings are mutual Malhotra