Rang De Tu Mohe....

Nandini: Ha to khana half an hour baad laga dena and for Me Malhotra I have his food with me ask me before serving him food (the boy who she was talking with nodded positively and went away when Nandini felt a hand pulling her in the corner) Manik! (she said as she felt his hand creasing her bare waist)

Manik: You know I will kill all the men oggling at you (he said keeping his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily) I can never resist you (he said and left a kiss on her shoulder making her close her eyes tightly) Oh Nandini (he said as his hand travelled to her back making her come back to her senses)

Nandini: Manik we need to stop (she said holding his hand making him look in her eyes which did not held ting of rejection for him) I need to talk to you sometime important (she remembered about Soha but Manik's phone beeped showing a message)

Manik: Not Now I have to go, I have a suprise for my bride which I need to work on right now (his this sentence made Nandini hold his hand tightly)

Nandini: Manik you don't have anything to say (he looked at her confused) I said something to you at the pool side don't you want to answer me about that (she said indicating her confession)

Manik: (micheviously) Abhi batana important hai? (this made Nandini very angry)

Nandini: Oh Yes Manik Malhotra, it is important, atleast important for me, I want to know What I am to you? Tumhare life mein mein kya importance rakhti hu? Do you reciprocated my feelings or am I just somebody who you lust for and going to keep me with you so that I can give you  pleasure whenever you are bore of your witch wife, answer me...... (but then she was pinned to the wall and he was hovering over her with rage in his eyes)

Manik: (in rage) What did you just say? Listen to me Nandini Murty and listen to me clearly I don't give anyone, anyone the right to insult you with the words you just spoke let it be you, the next time you say something rubbish like that I will punish you then and there and trust me you won't forget that punishment ever (he said in a dangerous tone which really scared her) Get it? (to which all she could do was nod) Good (he composed himself) and coming to answering what you said few hours ago, You need to go in there, I will answer you there in front of everyone (he said and left the place)
_______________________________________

Soha: (looking around) Guys where is Manik?

Navya: (courtly) He is  where he is suppose to be (Soha made a confused face)
_______________________________________

In the corner of the party

Aryaman: Samjh gaya na tujhe kya karna hai (and the waiter nodded) Jara bhi gadbad hui tho bete na tu rahe ga aur na maine (he said the last part to himself) aur na teri naukari (he said acting stern, the waiter nodded scared and moved with the glass of juice, Aryaman saw the waiter walked to Soha and offer her the juice when someone patted on his back making him jump) Oh Nandu Baby you scared me!

Nandini: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Aryaman: Kuch nahi bas ave hi, Waise tune Manik ki dekha? (he asked diverting her attention)

Nandini: I don't know where he is (she said walking away)
_______________________________________

A waiter reached Soha with a juice

Waiter: Ma'am (he said forwarding the tray to her)

Soha: I don't want it (she said making the waiter and Fab4 and Abhi, Navya tense)