Their After Party

Navya left and Manik turned to Nandini who looked total displease

Nandini: (pissed) What is it Malhotra?

Manik: (giving a smile) I thought to do a after party with you of our engagement (he said with a smirk)

Nandini: (pissed) Why go to that witch Soha, after all according to her you are her groom (she said making a face and turning to leave when she was pulled back in his arms)

Manik: Never walk away (his voice held so much emotions)

Nandini: Why are you doing this? just throw her away na! (she said seeing him)

Manik: (rage) No Nandini, she dared to hurt us, to break us, to leave us in pain and she needs to suffer

Nandini: (creasing his forehead) Then what is the difference between us and her

Manik: (gave a small smile) Yeh jo akhen hai na Nandini (he said gesturing her eyes) isme se when a tear rolls na it burns my hear and for a year you are crying to sleep (he said making her shock) and you think I will leave the person who made you cry and my heart burn will be just left like that (and Nandini tried to say something) Tum Kitna bhi convince karne ki koshish karo I am not getting convinced (he said and Nandini signed) Accha leave this let's not talk about her let's just do some actions (he said holding her waist)

Nandini: It feels home (she said hugging him making him smiled at broadest)

Manik: (dragging her) Challo (he took her inside the cottage. The lights were dim setting a romantic mood)

Nandini: So what's the plan?

Manik: You, me, dinner and movie (he said taking her in where there was mattress and pillows were kept and also the food was arranged) Which movie?

Nandini: Lagao kuch bhi we will have a movie marathon (Nandini said excitedly seating and looking at the food) Wow Manik tum bhot smart nikle yaar, you brought all my favorites

Manik sat besides him putting "Avengers" series on

Nandini: Wow, trying to impress me? (she asked fluttering her eyelashes) No need to you know I am already impressed (she said snuggling in him eating her noodles)

Manik: I know (he said putting her hand around her shoulder)

Nandini: Manik one year mein kya kiya? (she asked him her eyes on TV)

Manik: Bhaut sara kaam aur tumhe miss (he said kissing her crown)

Nandini: You are in good terms with your parents now (she said and peeped up looking at him)

Manik: Promise me you won't beat me (he asked like a kid)

Nandini: That depends on what you say (she said giving him a glare)

Manik: Wo after you got gayab na (he said cautiontly) I used to find you but couldn't get you, tho (he paused and she narrowed her eyes) tho I used to lock my self up and drink alot (he said and saw her expression change) Mom- Dad got to know this and came to support me, they pulled me out of the darkness and motivated me to find you and get you back (next he knew she was hugging him tightly)

Nandini: I am sorry Mani, I didn't trust you

Manik: Shhhh Jaan, aisa nahi hai ok, anyone could have reacted the way you did, even I would have, you are not at fault

Nandini: (hitting him) Dare you get drink and go in darkness again

Manik: (made her look in his eyes) Never (he said starring at her) Nandini (he said looking at her intensely) Can I kiss you? (he asked unsure and doubt in his eyes and instead of replying with words Nandini placed her lips on his and Manik replied her in instantly, the kiss was slow but then turned aggressive telling each other how much they missed each other and pouring their pain they kissed each other as if there is no tomorrow. Manik was going to pull back when he heard)